the party

"holy shit." natalie said under her breathe as she opened the doors of the sway house.

she was immediately overwhelmed with the loudness and craziness of the house.

"natalie!" a voice yelled behind her.

she turned around and was brought face it face with bryce hall.

"oh- bryce right?" she asked, sticking her hand out.

"yup." he said, rocking back and fourth on his heels.

"you live here?" she asked.

"yeah with a couple of my buddies. you used to hang with hype a lot right?" he asked.

she nodded.

"tiktok always makes it a competition between us and hype- we're actually pretty good friends though." he explained.

"oh that's good." natalie said awkwardly, her eyes wandering all over the house.

"do you want a drink?" he asked.

she nodded, "sure."

"follow me." he turned the other way and walked to the kitchen, saying excuse me to people as the two pushed through the big crowds.

"have you met anyone else yet?" he asked.

she shook her head.

"i'll introduce you to some cool people." natalie chuckled.

"if you don't want anything here we have seltzer's and beer in coolers outside by the pool." he explained as he pointed to the alcoholic drinks set on a fold up table.

"okay, thanks bryce!" she shot him a sweet smile.

"let me know if you need anything." he said as he walked away.

she sighed as she scanned over the options, deciding what she wants.

she figured she would have a beer so she somehow figured out how to get outside to the backyard.

"nat!" taylor called from behind her.

"oh my gosh you look gorg taylor!" natalie complimented.

"thank you but this isn't what i'm focused on-" she said, slightly out of breath.

natalies eyebrows furrowed.

"don't be mad at me." taylor scrunched her face.

"what'd you do?" natalie asked.

"so i bumped into this 18 year old hottie and we started talking and he asked if i came with anyone...." natalie nodded as taylor explained what happened, "and i started talking about you and i showed him a picture and now he kind of wants to meet you cause he thinks you're pretty." she said, taking a deep breath when she finished.

natalie shrugged, "where is he?" she asked.

taylor widened her eyes, "huh? you're not mad at me?" she asked.