lunch date

natalie was woken by a knock on her bedroom door.

she groaned as she rubbed her eyes, half asleep as she pulled the sheets off of her body.

she stood up and shuffled to the door in her slippers, opening the door and immediately jumping back as she was faced with vinnie.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" she whisper shouted, taking his hand and pulling him into her bedroom.

she closed the door and walked over to her mirror, rubbing her fingers under her eyes to get the mascara off.

"it's eleven thirty." he said.

"oh fuck." she yelled, "vinny holy shit i'm so sorry." she turned around and immediately felt sorry for the boy.

"nat stop- it's fine. you have a lot on your shoulders." he shook his head.

"yeah but that doesn't mean i leave you hanging. i'll shower and then get dressed. i'm so sorry." she said as she ran around her room, grabbing her towels that were hanging on the back of her bedroom door.

"i'll wait in my car, don't rush." he said as he opened her door.

"make sure taylor doesn't see you if she's awake, she doesn't know." natalie said before she went in her bathroom.

"got it." he said quietly, slowly closing her bedroom door.

•••••••

"tay i'll be back soon." natalie said as she walked out the door, not receiving an answer as taylor was still half asleep in the kitchen making coffee.

she made her way down her front steps. she walked a couple steps down the sidewalk to vinnies car, fixing a few strands of her hair before opening the door.

"vinnie im so fucking sorry." she said as she closed the door.

"natalie what time did you go to bed last night?" he asked as he started the car.

"five." she admitted.

"please stop saying sorry. you're stressing and i don't care if we're late. you need to sleep." he said, pulling away from the sidewalk.

"yeah but-" she shrugged.

"you look pretty today nat." he said with a smile.

"you don't look too shabby either, hacker." she ran a hand through her hair as she looked at him drive.

"do you have somewhere you want to go?" he asked.

she shook her head.

"then i know exactly where we're going." he said with a smirk.

•••••••••

after another 15 minutes of driving and talking, his car slowed down as he parallel parked in front of a cute cafe in downtown la.

of course there was paparazzi right outside his car with their camera ready.

"what the fuc- stay in the car." vinnie said as he got out of the car, slamming the door slightly.