Chapter 1

This is the tale of a boy. This is the story of how he went from being a boy in a cupboard to a prince.

This story starts in a grey and white nursery deep withing the depths of hell, where a small new-born baby laid sleeping softly cuddling his grey fluffy bunny and snuggled tightly into his soft white fur blankets. As the child slept quietly with his pacifier bobbing between his lips, his father watched just appreciating his baby boy.

He couldn't sleep and guessed this might calm him not to mention that it was almost time for his bottle meaning he would wake up soon anyway. Slowly just as predicted the child began to stir awake, his father watched as he slowly rubbed his eyes and sat up after seeing his father, he smiled an adorable little smile and lifted his arms silently asking to be picked up.

Carefully his father picked him up remembering to bring his blanket and bunny plush as they were his favourite things, he would always cry without them. Silently he rocked his baby and stroked his back just enjoying the moment as his baby boy woke up a little bit.

Quietly the man picked up the bottle from the dresser and slowly began feeding his baby listening to the comforting suckles the child made as he drank his milk. Soon soft snores could be heard from the little boy, so the man put him back down and now fully calm returned to his room to sleep. Little did he know he wouldn't see his son again for a very, very long time.

The father woke up that morning with his wife in his arms. Walking into her sons' room the woman screamed, the man came rushing in only to find this his new-born son was not in the room and his wife was crying in the floor. Their son had been taken and they had no clue where.

HP - Child of the UnderworldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara