chapter 5

After being welcomed by the king harry was given a dagger and told to place seven drops of blood on the parchment. Cutting his finger with the dagger he dropped his blood onto the parchment watching as words slowly started to form on it. What they found was shocking, it was a birth certificate but two. Harry James Potter, was fake... he was never real...

Birth certificate (fake)
Name: Hadrian James Potter
Parents: Lily Potter (nee evens-adopted), James Potter – both dead
Inheritance: none
Godparents: Sirius Black, Alice Longbottom (deemed insane)
Status: half-blood
Core: light

Passing it to Snape, Blaise, and Draco to read, he was too shocked to speak. Picking up the other one he started to cry while reading it.

Birth certificate (official)
Name: Alexander Soul
Parents: Persephone Soul, Hades Soul – both living
Inheritance: Princess of the Underworld (Sub - can get pregnant)
Other relatives: Zeus, Poseidon, Demeter, Hera, and Hestia, Apollo, Artemis
Godparents: Ares and Aphrodite
Status: Pureblood
Mate: (Dominant Hellhound) Tom Marvalo Riddle
Core: Dark Red and Gold (1000x higher than Merlin and most powerful wizard ever known)
Special abilities: master of all languages, wandless magic, wordless magic, Godlings Gift (gifted powers by the gods)

As he finished reading it, he broke down into tears, collapsing on the floor. Blaise was quick to go and comfort him, pulling him into his lap and reassuring him that he was okay.

Picking up the other birth certificate he realised what was wrong and showed the others. They sat with him till he was calm and eventually fell asleep before carrying him back to the dorms.