Chapter 2

That morning a knock was heard on a door. Opening the door, the woman gasped at what she found, it was a baby in a basket on her doorstep.

This was the start to a long and painful childhood for the boy. At the age of four the child covered in bruises and scars from being abused not to mention the ribs poking through his large t-shirt from the malnourishment.

At the age of nine the boy was like a broken toy, of course he still had his emotions and could feel pain, however he had learned to dull the pain a little. The child was terrified of loud noises and being touched, this didn't help him as he was forced into a very small room every night.

The only things he had of comfort was his stuffed bunny and his fluffy blanket, they helped comfort him in the pain that he was feeling. Soon it was time for his to be let out to make breakfast.

Suddenly a loud banging could be heard approaching him it opened the door to the room before taking of back to the kitchen. Walking down he grabbed the mail, that was when he found a very interesting letter.

The boy's name was Harry Potter or at least that's how most people knew him. It was the fake name he was given when he was smuggled away from his parents.

HP - Child of the UnderworldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara