Last day vacation

Mo Yuhan

Morning~

As I open my eyes, there brown colour hair beside me. I was surprised as our situation. I sleep beside my baby until morning in the couch. As I sit up, my baby head are fall in my lap, as  where I see her eyelash. It was so blacky and long. It so beautiful. Her sleeping so peaceful which make me difficult for me to wake her up. But I afraid she will hungry later and today she need to go back and I have to wake her up. As I was buzy thinking, suddenly I see her eyes open which show her hazelnut colour eyes which I deeply like.

" Strawberry! Haha you already wake up" with her smile face."She sit up and yawning.

" You know baby, you sleep like a drunk person" I said. " Do you drink to much yesterday night?" I look at her .

" I did not, I just drink small portion only. I just not good with wine"

" Baby later if I not around, do not touch the drink and drink only juice"

" You will be danger if I not around" I said.

" Okay strawberry 🍓, I will listen to you". She said giggling at me.

Later we talk, we got to own room and refresh  ourself. We check out from the cruise ship after finish our breakfast as the ship  are in London at the moment. Before we parting with each other, we both exchange our phone number  and said goodbye with each other. As parting gift, I gift my handmade scraft to her, which she said she will treasure so much.

I'm was very sad as baby is my favourite friend. Later I tell her, I will call her so that we can meet up in the future.

Yu Mei

We promise each other, we will see with each other and call each other frequently.

At London, my mother calling, regarding why I'm did not call her.And where my whereabouts. I'm telling my mum that I want to cancel the wedding. She was so shocked and asking me why. I tell her everything from cheating until the cruise ship trip except I did not tell her about my new friend aka strawberry 🍓.

After sleep in hotel for 2 days in London. I go back to New York. As the company are still need for me to operate. Right now I'm full confidence to through my day without unrelevant person in my life.

Alex still try to call, which I ignore. My parents already call his family and later we will officially cancel the engagement and everything. And he will go to hell together with his sluty actress model mistress.

After few month later, my life become normal again without any string attached with him.

Right now, I'm buzy  with working on the things on my table. My secretary were discussing with me regarding the things in our meeting earlier.
There so much file to review and to go through which make me headache.

Suddenly, my handphone ringing, then I pick up as I see strawberry 🍓 name in the screen.
" Hello, strawberry!  How are you? Why do you not call me along time" I ask him. As I speak, my secretary look at me with weird muttering.
I give her a hand sign to go out first as I'm speeking to strawberry. She nodded and closing the door of my room.

"Seriously baby, I already call you yesterday at 12 pm on your time. Right now you know I'm in China, you see how much different of time for me." He said.

" Ok.Strawberry darling. When we can meet? Do you want me to go to China or your coming to New York.We can see each other and eat  macroon that you like." I ask.
"I think I will come to New York, next week. I have some work to do baby". Later when I come,you take me in airport baby".
"Wao... strawberry is it your flower business must been good until go to America" I said.

"Flower business? What ever honey  baby later I come , I will call you baby"He said puzzled.

"Okay strawberry 🍓, I'm waiting for you and we can eat all the dessert that you like."I said smiled as I thinking to be his customer for his flower shop.

Later my secretary as well my best friend coming to my room, Lisa said " Seriously Yu Mei, who this strawberry! Like seriously, how can name a person strawberry! " I just said with a smile that it is nickname that I give the my new friend as he like to eat dessert. I said to her.She like did not really understand where come the logic of the nickname.
And I just laughing at her with smile.

We proceed to work until 6 pm. I'm taking my car and going back after I finish all the work of the day.I'm arrived at home, then when I open the door , I walk to living room to great my mother. She tell me if I hungry , she said she already set up a luxury and good food to eat with my father.

I 'm sit in the table waiting for my father while looking at the food. There are some sweet and spicy beef, mala shrimp and some other food. while I'm eating the shrimp, I remember all the thing happen in the trip with my strawberry 🍓.

He always make me happy. I cannot contain my excitement and happiness as he will arrive next week.

While spacing around ,I heard my father voice. " Yu Mei next week, Friday the Ceo of Jk Group will come to New York for our cooperation work. His name is Ethan. You should invite him later. He is very good person and you can learn all the business networking and skill with him".

Ethan Yu,Ceo of  the the no 1 ranking for company in the world, Jk Group.
Very good in business. Nobody know him except the business client he work for.
The most  powerful ceo which achieve history which more power than his father.

No media known his face except that his is 30 years old which is the youngest and successful Ceo in the world.

Said any industry, Jk Group will purse any industry they like and it will dominant the industry..... from hotel,property, construction,food, aircraft and airspace,technology, entertainment.. everything are under the group which why they become the top spot of world ranking. The headquarters is not in America but instead in China, but still they have business in America which have top spot in Nasdaq.

" Father really!! We will partner with top game in business world. Waoo..but why dont you ask my brother to meet him, cuz I will take leave that day. " I said to my father as I was thinking of invite my strawberry to cafe I like on that day.

He message me, he will come to New York on Monday next week, so I need to pick up him early in airport.