The refreshing morning

Friday~

Yu Mei, as I wake up in the morning, I see a beautiful ceiling with high end item around me. As I want to sit up,all of my body feel pain all over the place, I feel like there is someone is sleeping beside of me in the luxuries and comfortable bed.

I was so doubt founded and my mind are blank at the moment. I was thinking, what have I done.I try to look a person that sleep beside of me when I see the black hair, I was so damn shock! What happening right now.How can I sleep with my best friend.Omg...Omg...I ruffle my hair and thinking what have I done.As I was spacing around. I feel someone grab my hand and hug my body close to him. As I look, strawberry,he already open his beautiful blue eyes.

I taking a deep breath and I said to him" Hello strawberry good morning"
Which he reply with "Good morning sweet heart baby"
" How was your body today, is it okay" he said.
I'm speak with a nervous tone and said to him" Its okay....Mmmmmm..strawberry can we just think this as just one night stand"
His face which always show smile,look very angry at me.
" Yu Mei, you already promise to married me last night, you promise...dont ever forget that.I dont care, Do you think me as your play thing.I give to you all my first...." he babbling a like an aunty,which I have to shut his mouth by blocking with my hand.
After reconsidering for along while as he look deep at me with his blue ice eye.Finally I agree with him as we should married.
But I tell him we will register later as today I have alot of work today which also as same as him.
He finally smile at me and kiss my lips.
" Baby, I love you! Thanks for agreeing to married me. You know that you have the best choice, for as all my first I give to you.So you have to appreciate me more". He look into my eyes and hug my body and at the same time I patt his back.

"Baby can we shower together, I want to bath you" he said.
" But I have to work very early today, why dont we bath separately."
He sulking while said that "I know after you take everything, you dont love me anymore...."and bla...bla like and aunty again. Finally I compromise with him and bath together.He just like to act like a child.
When we in the bathroom, he starred at my body as he can see all the love bite that he make to me.He touch and said to me, is it pain and I said it not pain at all.
After finish, the bathing,I look at the bed there is some red mark which make so shame.I pick up the blanket and wash it myself.
Strawberry said why I did not ask housekeeper to take the laundry and wash it. I said to him that I'm feeling shy as people will know that I'm virgin.
He said do not be a shame for who your are.He said he did not care, and he also a virgin before I take it.

He buy me a new suit and set of cloth through his assistant as all my cloth are torn by him during our wild act.
After that we eat breakfast together and I ask him if he want to take a ride together, but he tell me the company already provided it. So after finish breakfast, I kiss him goodbye and promise to called him after I arrived, I drive my car and go to office after a full smilling face.I dont what I feel right now is it love or not for strawberry but I just feel happy when I'm together with him.

At meeting room~

Today our office preparing a big event for cooperation between Phoenix Holding and Jk Group.
The cooperation between this giant company will improve the our level of ranking in the cooperate world.

Ethan Yu will come together with the representative of his company accross the globe to sign the cooperation between company.

I do not care very much as I will not attend the signing but my father will attend together with my brother as I got some work to do which need my focus and attention.

The tv in my room show the live of the preparation of signing agreement between 2 companies relating to our construction and hotel industry as our company are venturing to this new path.