Happy family 2

Yu Mei

I was dreaming away...the dream are all about my life during high school and university..How I miss the moment at that time. Lisa and Martha are both my best friend since high school. We got to the same Harvard business school and we always hangout together.

Although something happen later as we break out our relationship with Martha. Deep inside I still recognise Martha as one of my friend. It is not that I'm fool, it just she had been together with me since high school and I appreciate that friendship. After that, Lisa and me meet David and Alice during university days.

It was fun together with them, David loves taking picture and Alice like to baked cookies which we love to eat.
It been a long time since I see them, David in San Fransisco as he managed his father coffee company while Alice working as designer. Her has special clothing line called A.L.L.E.N. I ask what the meaning of this name, she just said that, she pick randomly without any thought.
The clothing line was so popular even the first lady order it when going for a function.

What I was babbling right now. Maybe I miss them so much. After so much sleep, I can feel my body very heavy.I sleep so much maybe 3 days. After few times, I open my eyes slowly only to see lighting coming true the window of some room.I never seen this room before.The ceiling are so white and the space of the room seem so big.It look like a ward room.
The light from the sun is very shinning so I have to take my hand to cover my eyes......It feel weird.Why my body feel so freaking weird, I feel like  my hand so heavy like it been so rusty.While my body so damn heavy.

I try to sit up slowly, cuz it take time.....and guess what..I'm so freaking out, why my body are so big that it look like teddy bear. 🐻I was so shocked....which then I shouting my whole heart.
" Ahhhhhhh....ahhh" with a broken voice.
Then, suddenly I hear the sound of door open in the room. I looked out the direction and saw strawberry over there with a shocking reaction.
He was walking toward me with his crying face. His blue eyes already floating with alot of water and it falling like Niagara fall.
I was laughing at him, with his reaction suddenly he come to me and hug me tightly.
He kiss me all over the places and said
" Baby you already wake up....I'm miss you so much.Haha...thanks love..Thanks for wake up..I love you".

I looked at him with weird expression and I said" What happen, why you cry so sadly, I only fall sleep like 3 days.Nothing happen.And strawberry why I'm here in this weird place.We should be at home right now".I said with a broken voice which sound like a rock singer to him.

He look at me with doubt founded and said " Dear what do you mean by 3 days. You coma for 5 month....5 damn month.."with worried look. He speak with sobbing tone while try to stop crying.

I look at him with a shock expression, 5 month... waooo then I realized that how long I already sleep.Then I ask him what happen to my body by saying" Strawberry, do you give me food so much when I'm in coma." He give a weird look and said no and why?
" You see strawberry, I'm look so big it like a teddy bear.And who change my cloth everyday, It become so big...that why I shout earlier, my body become XL size." I said with a freak look to him.

He laughed at me put his hand on my shoulder while sitting in the bed together with me.After that he put his other hand on my stomach slowly and he said" Baby...we gonna have baby and we gonna be parents".
I said can you repeat again, he said again " Baby,you gonna be a mother". I was freaking out...I don't know anything. My mind are blank right know.Then, I ask him" How can it happen. I don't know how to care for myself and how can we care a baby."
" And we just do it just for that one time.And my period always irregular due  work and stress." I said.

"He cupping my face and said" Darling baby, I or you neither we take sort of damn protection or any condom that day you know. I never sleep with someone before and I never had that kind of thing. So do you."
" I know it takes time for you to accept this condition right now. Take  all the time you want.I will wait for you to adapt this whole situation" He talk to me with a  smile and soft face.

" You know I also afraid the same thing as you.Can I be a good parent and husband for both of you and our child. But when I think the one who become my mother child is you, everything will be better. We can learn it together," He said.
Then, I said to him to give me some time to adapt to the damn whole situation and I also tell him that I was just shocked with all the sudden change that happen.And I also pacify him by telling,there no need to worried as it's not that I want to abort that living things inside my stomach.And if I want to it already so late as it already big. It just that everything feel weird.

He smiling and kissing my lips deeply. I know he just want me to ensure me that everything gonna be okay.  While we were hugging each other.There is a knock in the door with a sound"khmmm..., sorry for disturbing your precious moment, but my brother has taken all the time, that he did not give me any chance to introduce myself".

I look at the direction of the voice and see a young man with a blue eyes and and short blond hair colour.His wearing a  black long hand t-shirt with a white jeans. His eyes is the same deep blue eyes  as strawberry.He was smiling at me and said" Good morning sister in law,let me introduce myself , I'm your brother in law...haha.Mo Lin..age 25 years old...love to cycling...bla..bla.While he was introduced himself , strawberry cut off his word by saying" Why you babbling so much.Your sister in law does not need to know all damn thing about you. Just sit over there" He show him the couch at the conner of the room.He was sulking as his brother disturb our lovely time.Mo Lin put a sulky face on his brother  and sit at the end of the couch as he smiling at me.
I just laughing at the situation, his brother have the same habit as him like to talk like aunty and he also have a splitting image of strawberry except that he has a blonde hair, and I  reply to Mo Lin by saying hi and thanks for visiting.

Strawberry said I have to reduce talking as my throat look so pain.I also talking lesser and used some body language  to ask some water.
After so long did not drink, I feel so happy  as I can feel like heaven when I taste the water.

Later he called the doctor by pushing the button inside the wad and alot of doctor and nurse rushing to my room to check for me. I feel so weird as I say to strawberry, why there is to many doctor, One doctor is enough to treat me. He just simply silent and  after that he said, this for my own good.He tightly hold my hand and said that he almost lost me and our child and he dont want anything happen to me. I just follow what he say and patt his back to ensure everything will be ok.

The doctor examine me for a few hour, and they do all the testing such as MRI scan and every testing to make sure my condition, okay.After check everything they ask we to wait the next morning to get all the result.
He order me some food which is some porridge and few other healthy meal such as salad and fruits.
Which I eat with him together with his brother during that afternoon.

I was eating vey happy as it been along time I eat food in my mouth, he also said after few days later, he will bring me walk in the park  in the area of the hospital to get some fresh air.
After finish eating the food.He spend his  time talking to me what has happen while I was sleeping and he tell me the things regarding our work during my leave. He also tell me, he already call his family in China amd tell her about our marriage.His family already visit me earlier which during I'm coma during that time.

He talk so much that sometime it make me so happy as he sound like my mother..just like babbling.He said that he already complete few set of our baby cloth with a happy face.I said do we already know the gender of the babies and he go to take something inside the drawer in the table beside me.It a folder which show all the ultrasound scan picture of our baby and it report from the first week of pregnancy until last week result.
He tell me we will have a boy and the baby are healthy, but right now my body is not that good that why I'm in coma.

His brother talking with me sometime after strawberry left to call for my family. He said his brother is not that talk active, he is very shock of how talk active is his brother with me.
He also said his brother do not like to show emotion so much, but with me he always show all the emotion he will never shows to other including their mum. Mo Lin said he also very excited to being an uncle and he excited to see his nephew.

After sometime, strawberry come back to the room and sit beside me in the bed.
Strawberry looking at his brother with sulking face as his brother talk to much. And he brother show me his finger to direction of his brother face right now and said see this face. He said.
I was laughing so hard with the whole situation. Later on his brother ask permission to go back as he have something to do, which we both nodded.

After sometime I feel sleep again, as I ask Strawberry I want to sleep. Maybe because I caught with all the party popper situation my body feel really tired.
Strawberry put the blanket into my body and patt and touch my hair as I sleep.