Chapter one: The Spilt

What's up Greg
Hey everyone I just wanted to start this off with a disclaimer. THIS IS A JOKE I don't actually ship this I was just bored af today And this the first idea that came to mind
-Timity

This story is all written in Danny's POV so keep that in mind

"Danny" I here Laura call from down stairs "Can we talk?" I roll out of bed not wanting to get up. I knew what she was going to say I had been going threw her phone for months. "Coming" I groan getting out of bed. I loved Laura but she definitely didn't love me, if she loved me should would have cheated with Drew. "So Danny listen..." Laura says setting a plate of eggs in front of me "I know Laura" I feel a tear stream down my face "so I'm just going to go" I run upstairs throw the few things I owned in a suitcase and walked out the door slamming I behind me. I was just so angry And I had nowhere to go I simply Just slump down on the burning hot road hoping someone would hit me. I lie there for what feels like eternity until I hear someone yell "DANNY" I sit up "Drew?" I say in a angry tone. "What's wrong?" Drew bends down and picks me up "Oh you know what's wrong" I huff out and start walking. "What are you talking about?" Drew runs after. I pull out my phone and run threw pictures of Laura's texts with him. "Danny that was misunderstanding" Drew starts cry "bullshit Drew, just whatever you can have her" I start to walk again "No Danny I don't want her, I want you" Drew grabbed my arm and pulled me close. "Don't lie to me Drew, no one wants me" I shake my arm from his grip. "Danny" Drew finally breaks out into a full sob "Fuck you drew" I walk off and go to Kurtis house.

"Kurtis!?" I knock on his door and I still feel tears running down my face "Danny?!?" Kurtis pulls me into a tight hug "why are you here? Why are you crying?" He pushes back and wipes the tears from my face. I was so happy when Kurtis and Drew moved here. Finally we can film colabs whenever we want. But I mean after what Drew did I definitely was so happy about it now, but at least Kurtis was here. "Well are you going to come in or are just going to stand there" Kurtis says looking at me "oh yea" I walk in following Kurtis "but seriously what's up with you?" Kurtis looks genuinely worried "Laura was cheating on me.... With Drew '' I let out a big sigh followed by more tears "Omg" Kurtis runs up to me and holds me tight "I'm so sorry" he looks at me still holding me. Wait, is his face moving closer? I dart between looking at his eyes and his lips ''Kurtis what are you-" I start to say but Kurtis cut me off with a kiss "o-oh s-shit I'm so sorry" Kurtis says and start to pull away "Shut up Kurtis" I pull him close and kiss him back. We keep kissing and I slowly start walking him to the bedroom. I lay him down but then I hear a knock at the door "just ignore it" Kurtis says take his shirt. "DANNY? KURTIS?" I hear the crying voice of Drew at the front door. "God damn it" I walk out of the room re-buttoning my pants. "Go away Drew'' I lean against the door "Danny please!!" Drew sounds like he's crying his eyes out. "Ugh" I open the door and hug Drew. "Who is it?" I hear Kurtis say walking down the stairs. "Danny" Drew sighs with disappointment looking at Kurtis standing there in nothing but sweat pants that are half pulled down "Drew you don't get to judge me, your the one that sleep with my wife" I hesitate shouting at Drew and simply sat down on Kurtis couch and start crying "God I can't take this right now" Kurtis comes and sits next to me "Drew maybe you should go" Kurtis turns to Drew then start rubbing my back "No I wanna explain" Drew says sounding and angry and annoyed.