Chapter three: Love Square

~the next morning
I open my eye and see Kurtis sitting up in bed. "God what the hell" Kurtis says, gets up and starts rolling a blunt on his dresser. "What?" Drew rolls over and rubs the sleep from his. "Well you know I definitely didn't think I would ever have a threesome with my two best friends" Kurtis laughs slightly. "Does that mean you didn't like?" I ask and I honestly feel a little hurt "oh god no" Kurtis says sitting back down and handing me his lit blunt "Good" I take a deep inhale and pass it to Drew "god it's like 8 in the morning guys" Drew says laughing. "Whatever Drew after last night I need it" I say taking back and then handing back to Kurtis. "So what are you going to tell Amanda?" Kurtis asked Drew taking another hit "I have not fucking idea" Drew laughed but i think me and Kurtis both noticed the look of panic on his face.

"Well just tell her how you fell" Kurtis says "because I don't know about you guy but I wanna go somewhere more with this, all three of us" he says and I nod "Yea me to but I love her to you know" Drew takes the blunt from Kurtis and takes a huge hit "well it not like this exclusive to just us or something" I say grabbing his hand "Maybe you could get her in on it" I peck his hand and stand, I grab my pants off the floor and start putting them on "I don't know if she'll go for that" Drew says throwing on his shirt.

I walk down stairs and sit down. "You wanna grab some Denny's or something?" Kurtis says buckling his belt "uh sure" Drew says coming down after him, I simply nod and pass Kurtis his keys "Alright cool" Kurtis walks out to the garage. He opens the back seat door and me and Drew get in. "But like seriously dude you should decide what you're gonna say" I say as I rest my head on his shoulders "Maybe I should just call her right now, have you guys help me explain" Drew say "if that helps then yea" Kurtis says clicking the button to open the garage door. "Oh seriously, like right now?" I stop leaning on Drew and sit up.

"Ok" Drew pulls out his phone and FaceTimes  Amanda "Hey Drew baby what's up?" Amanda asks, sounding bubbly "Uh hey so Amanda...I kindly hand something really important to ask you" Drew says "oh is everything ok?" She asks "Yea everything fine Amanda it's just" Kurtis begins to talk to Amanda "Me and Danny realize last night that we had feelings for Drew and so did he, but don't get me wrong Drew still loves you too, that's actually why we're called." "Yea Amanda.." I gulp god why was i the one to have to ask the question "So Drew was actually kinda wondering if you would still be in a relationship with him even tho so are me and Kurtis" I wave my hand around in the arm like that makes it make more sense "oh" Amanda sounds shocked "can I have time to think about it?" "No you have to decide right now" Kurtis said jokingly but then realized that it wasn't funny "Yea Amanda take as much time as you need" Drew says "I love you." I love you too" Amanda says and hangs up. Kurtis stops the car "we're here" Kurtis says and me and Drew hop out the wip.