Chapter six: Give Me back My Love

~the next morning
"Danny" Kurtis shakes me awake "where's Drew?" He's asks and I sit up "he gone?" I ask looking around the room. "DREW" I get up and start searching around the house "DREW." I run outside Kurtis by my side "Call him" Kurtis says handing me his phone "Okay" I click on the contact that said "Drew ❤️." It rang and rang but no one ever picked up "shit" I shove the phone back into Kurtis hand "Danny? It going to be okay we will find him" Kurtis puts his hand on my shoulder. "But if he not ok" I start crying and Kurtis holds me. "Shut up Drew" I hear a whisper down the street. "What was that?" I start running and turn down the street in time to see a van speeding away. "KURTI!!" And he comes run up to me and I point at the van. "Come on" I grab Kurtis hand and run back to his car. I hop in the driver seat and Kurtis ride shotgun.

"What are we going to do?" Kurtis asked and I sped off "kill the living shit out of who ever took him" I notice the worried look on Kurtis face "It ok Kurti" I grab his hand "he'll be ok I'll be ok it wil all be ok" I say that mostly to myself and keep following the van.

I follow the car for an hour until it pulls into a beautiful mansion "Hey Jake open up" I here the man say into the intercom "Logan" I let out a growl "I get out of the car leaving Kurtis sleeping in the car and jump the tall iron gate. "Hey Logan?" I say stand at the door and yell "DANNY" Logan says opening the door "hey can I come in?" I say and Logan invites me in. I pinch my cheeks to make I look like I'm blush. "So what's up?" Logan asked sitting on his bed. I sit down next to him "well actually..." I lean over and kiss him, I feel my stomach churn I feel horrible doing this but it's for Drew right? "Danny" Logan bush's and throws me on the bed "wait...can I go to the bathroom?" Logan nods a lays down. Lucky Logan didn't show me where the bathroom was so I have a excuse for snooping around. I walk down the stairs and go up the basement door. "Drew?" I put my ear to the "DANNY? HELP?" I here the cries of Drew. I turn the nob "dang it it look don't worry Drew I'm going to help you" I whisper yell and get ready to break down the door "Hey Danny" Logan pushes me against the wall "hey hey hey you said you were going to let me go to the bathroom" I fake giggle "well I can't wait that long." He unbuttons my pant and kisses me. "Push me harder" I say and he does "HARDER" I yelled and he does. I ram my back into the door and it falls down "DREW" I run up and stand it front of him "oh ho ho you think you'd clever do you Danny boy, you think your so bad with your calcium deficiency" Logan let out and evil laugh "Don't come near me" I say pulling out my pocket knife "what are you going to do with that?" Logan ask before jumping me "Fuck you" I say as pin him down on the ground. "Oh don't get me all steamy now" Logan says and tries to kiss me. "Logan you know your just some low life who want attention" I say before cut his wrist.

I stand up and shove the knife into Logan's hand and help Drew stand up. "Danny" Drew says as he holds me tight. "DANNY? DREW?" I here Kurtis walk in. I run up stairs "KURTI" yell pulling him into a tight Embrace "What happened?" Kurtis asked and I simply just laughed "long story" Drew says walking back to the car.

-Timity
Hey thank you so much for reading
That's it for now but if you want me to keep writing let me know
I love and appreciate ever read vote and comment I get so thank you so much 😊
Also let me know how many references you got I snuck some in there