1 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚™️

❝ Just a heartbroke bitch, high heels six inchin the back of the nightclub sipping champagne ❞

Just a heartbroke bitch, high heels six inch
in the back of the nightclub sipping champagne
.☘︎︎*~☀︎︎🍒

~꧁꧂---⍟::: ❀❀❀❀::: ⍟---꧁꧂~

You unlocked your front door, giving yourself a moment to step inside. But, immediately you were greeted to the sound of your husband groaning. "Ugh, he's doing it again", you mumbled under your breath. Your red bottom heels clicking against the floor as you walked inside of your shared apartment. Taking your time to place your briefcase on the floor as you walked into the kitchen and tried to ignore the sound of your husband groaning and the bed squeaking.

"Another day", you sighed. Figuring he was doing the same thing he does every evening religiously....cheat.

Yes, you two lived together but that has never stopped him before. You two were estranged but still living together. Next, you heard more shuffling noises escaping from his bedroom, so you did what you do best, you ignored him. 'i feel like i need some vodka' you thought. your hands reaching for an empty glass and then you grabbed the bottle of vodka. you removed the lid and poured yourself a normal amount of it. Then you heard your husband groan again.

"maybe a little more", you muttered after hearing him. you sipped your drink, you hoped it would calm your nerves. You already had a stressful day at the small beauty company you owned and coming home to your obnoxious husband wasn't going to make it better.

"There goes my favorite girl". You tilted your head to the side, looking at your husband who wore a satisfied smirk on his face. Just his presence was enough to make you take another sip of vodka.

"are you done with your latest conquest? or should i leave for tonight?". you glared at the brown-haired male.

"you can stay tonight darlin', but maybe not tomorrow night, because i'll have a girl over". His shirtless frame came closer to you, making you feel disgusted. The worst part about living with him was the fact that he wanted to cheat. and still try to act like a regular married couple. Which was something you just could not allow.

"make me a drink would you?". The man walked away, sitting on the couch comfortably as he expected you to do as he said.

' Asshole' you thought. Of course, you weren't gonna do it, he wanted to answer his every beck and call. You were mentally preparing yourself for another argument,until you had an idea. You knew your husband had a medically diagnosed weak heart. Moreover, taking in too much alcohol at once would be detrimental to him. So no... you weren't gonna kill him.