2 "𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 "™️

❝i was alone with the love of my life,She's got glitter for skin, my radiant beam in the night"! ❞

She's got glitter for skin, my radiant beam in the night"! ❞ .☘︎︎*~☀︎︎🍒

     ~🔅———⍟::: ❀❀❀❀::: ⍟———🔅~

You spent Four long and dreadful hours waiting. Mostly passing time by tapping away on your phone as you sat in the hospital waiting room. The nurses carried your husband's dead body away... claiming they would examine and try to determine what the cause of his death was. so in your "state of grief", the nurses and doctors tried to comfort you. reminding you that your life would go on and that you were strong.

But of course, you were strong... especially since you spent 5 years of your youth with your toxic, and now deceased husband. "Mrs. Y/n Carter?". you looked up, your brown eyes setting on a forensic analyst, a clipboard resting in the woman's arms as she looked at you with a frown.

"Yes, that's me". you stood up, walking over to the woman. you took in her appearance, purple-rimmed glasses resting on the edge of her nose. long eyelashes, and light green eyes adding to her beauty. but the disturbing part was..... hadn't you seen her before?

You looked her up and down, taking in her thick figure. 'oh it's this bitch', you thought with a scowl on your face.

Even in death, Daniel had managed to ruin your night. this woman was one of the many women he slept with. her green eyes and dark red hair rang several bells in your mind. "do you have any news on my husband?". you rushed towards her, still playing the concerned wife role regardless of who she was. the woman looked at you with pity. "i do. im very sorry for your loss... Mrs. Carter" the woman choked out.

Your mind drifted back to how you found out Daniel was cheating with her. The video she sent him of her moaning his name coming to mind. you shook your head trying to dismiss the memory as you stared at the woman.

"No, not Daniel.....do you know what caused his death?".

"That's the troubling part Mrs.carter. Maybe you'd like to take a seat before I tell you". the woman touched your shoulder softly. you backed away, your eyes shooting a glare at her for a moment before you went back to having a sad expression. "i can assure you. I can handle it". you explained with confidence. what's the worse she could say?

knowing your husband's behavior he probably took drugs or smoked something that contributed to his heart failing. "no y/n plea-".

"Mrs.Carter" you corrected her.

you did hate Daniel but you were not going to be on a first-name basis with one of his whores.