18 sᴛᴏᴘʟɪɢʜᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ɢʜᴏsᴛs

❝ what are you willing to do?                       boy tell me what you're willing to do❞

what are you willing to do?
      boy tell me what you're willing to do
.☘︎︎*✵🌬"❀🌪༄

~꧁᪥꧂———⍟:: ❀❀🃏❀❀:: ⍟———꧁᪥꧂~

"you have to go to his house, and beg him not to investigate the company. if the police catch on to you, you'd be fucking destroyed".

••••••••

"Jeon?.... can i come over?".

"Ugh.... now? like as in tonight?". you heard jungkooks gruff voice rasp over the phone. it was obvious that he was in bed, more than likely he woke up to answer your phone call. "as in i'll be at your place in 20". you slid on your black high heels, the red bottoms.

"alright...... okay- uh... let me know when you're here?". he yawned loudly over the phone.

"that was the plan". you laughed, hanging up the phone and turning around to face your best friend. "this is for the best, you need to get the police off your back for this investigation to be successful". tae reminded you again, he looked super tired as he passed you your tote bag. "he's gonna have a million questions tae". you sighed, honestly, you weren't in the mood for this little road trip. but what choice did you have?

This definitely was not something you and jungkook could discuss over the phone. "just play it smart, okay?". tae shrugged.

"My dad always used to say the best time to talk to someone is when they are tired, the detective will be sleepy, unprofessional, and overall willing to comply". you nodded at what tae said, you've used similar tactics on daniel a thousand times. it's always better to talk about something controversial after someone is tired. "you're sure this couldn't wait until tomorrow though?". you leaned against taes front door, feeling unmotivated.

"i wanna crawl back into bed".

tae turned around and walked away from you. leaving you to lean on his door. "i know", he smiled. tae came back with a cold bottle of water for you to drink. "here". he passed the drink to you, which you gladly sipped.

"if you wanna lay in someone's bed.... lay in the detective's. at least it'll give him a reason to work with you". you rolled your eyes at that comment.