Reborn...As a Treasure Hunter!

The camera pans down to a dark room with a silver-haired girl sitting in a chair with a boy right in front of her.

Eris: Y/n L/n...I'm afraid to say that you have died. 

The boy looked shocked at what the girl said to him.

Y/n: I'm dead...

Eris: Yes. Many people are saddened about your death but some respect you for saving the poor girl's life and your family has decided to take her in as your last wish.

Y/n: That's good. She has a good family watching over her now.

Eris: That's right, but now it's time for you to choose. Y/n L/n...would you choose to go straight to heaven or be transported to a new world where magic is real with one wish to defeat the Demon King

Y/n could be seen thinking for a while before coming up with his answer.

Y/n: I want to go to this new world and take down this Demon King. I wish to be just like Awakened Zeon from Exos Heroes and have an airship and crew like his.

Eris: Such a strong wish. Your wish is granted.

Suddenly a magic circle appeared underneath Y/n as his body began to change.

Eris: Now go forth Y/n L/n and defeat the Demon King. I believe in you.

The goddess walked up to Y/n before planting a kiss on his cheek as he disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bio for this story

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 17

Looks:

Powers:

Powers:

Mad Dragon: Accor

If you want to see the crew go over to my other story [Exos]: (Rwby/Exos Heroes Harem x Zeon Male Reader)