Humanity's Strongest

Panic.

That's all there was when the Colossal Titan broke through the wall causing a bunch of titans to enter the city.  A boy with black and white hair ran away before a giant piece of debris landed next to him causing him to fall to the ground.

???: There you are!

The boy looked up to see his father running up to him and helping him up.

Father: We need to get to the boats! Come on!

They both continued to run as other people were running to the boats before the boy and father looked back to see a giant rock heading towards them.

Father: Damn it!

The father pushed the boy out of the way as the rock landed on him and the boy fell unconscious.

~Skip~

The boy woke up to see destruction before he looked at the rock next to him and ran up to it.

???: Dad....No...

A titan appeared by the boy reaching its hand out to him before a hook shot into the titan's arm as a person zipped past and sliced the nape of the titan's neck. The titan fell to the ground as the person landed.

???: Hey! Are you alright?

The boy took a good look at the person to see a ginger-haired girl staring at him.

???: My father...

The girl looked at the giant rock before looking back at the boy with an apologetic look.

???: I'm sorry for your loss, but we gotta get you out of here.

A bunch of other hooks stuck to the ground next to the woman before some other people joined the girl.

???: Petra, what are you doing standing around?

Petra: If you couldn't see, Oruo. This boy has just lost the only family he has.

Oruo: Who cares about that? Doesn't give you the right to just stand there

Petra: Why you...

???: Alright, you two. Calm down.