nine

ALLEN CASTLE woke up with a smile on her face, she didn't knew why. But she feels like after her encounters with the monsters in the school, something good will happen today. She quickly ran towards her bathroom and took a quick shower before using her unhuman speed to get dressed. A satisfied smile formed on her lips as she walks outside her room.

Unlike the past days, she was always late to her classes. But today was different, she woke up at exactly six o'clock in the morning which means she still have an hour till her class starts. She hates to admit it but Hope was right, killing that demon shape shifting demon really gave her a good sleep knowing that she will never have those nightmare again.

Allen reaches the school's hallway and her brows raised when she noticed the blonde Saltzman twin walking towards her direction with a scowl on her face. Beside her was Josie who looks like she wants to be somewhere else but obviously, she has no choice but to be with her twin sister. "Out of the way pyscho." The blonde Saltzman muttered as she walked past her.

Allen scoffed in amusement, "Im sorry, she's just mad." Josie said before following her sister.

Lizzie noticed this and stopped at her tracks, she turns around and glared at her sister. "Stop following me, Josie." She said in a stern voice before walking again.

The brunette looks at her sister with a hurt look on her face. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she shakes her head in disbelief, Allen glared at Lizzie's back, how dare her give Josie that attitude. It's pretty clear that whatever happened, she's just trying to help. Allen rolled her eyes at the blonde's rudeness before deciding to vamp speed on Josie's side. The brunette jumped in shock, "You startled me!" She said while holding her chest.

Allen let's out a chuckle, "Sorry." She said. "What happened, are you alright?"

Josie looks at her before a forced smile formed on her face, "Im fine, it's just Dad forgot to pick us up at the airport and Lizzie's mad about it." She admitted.

"Well, it's been chaos round here." Allen said, her face grimaced in annoyance when she recalled the time she battled the shape shifting demon.

The brunette chuckled, "Yeah, dad and Hope also said that. Besides, even if we're gone, Dad keeps us informed about the things that happened here." She said with a small smile on her face.

Allen didn't knew it, but something inside her stirred up when she her smile. The vampire shakes her head in confusion, "Oh, well.. How's Europe?" She asked, changing the subject.

Josie's face lit up when she recalled the time she spent with her mother. "It was fun, really." She said. "Europe was magical and of course, i got to spend some days with my mother. It also helped me moved on from the things that happened on my birthday."

The brunette looks at Allen before giving her a small smile, "I never get to talk to you after that night, Allen." She said, causing Allen to raise her brows. "Thank you for finding me."

Allen smiled back, "It's nothing, Josie. Im just glad that you're safe." She reassured.

"Looks like this is the start of something." Josie teased and Allen gave her a confused look. The brunette grinned, "Friends?"

Allen looks at her, shocked. She suddenly remembered everything that she promised herself when she was allowed to study here. She wanted nothing to do with every student that study in this school but now, now that she knows that her anger will lead her to no where. Maybe it won't hurt her to be friends with Josie, besides, she's nothing like the students here. She's kind and she feels comfortable with her.

The vampire slowly nods her head, "Sure, friends." She said in a low voice, causing Josie's face to lit up.

"That's good, i'll see you around, Allen." Josie said with a wide smile on her face before she walks away.