eighteen

ALLEN OPENED HER EYES TO A ceiling that was extremely familar to her. A soft groan left her lips as she felt how sore her head was, she slowly sat up while massaging the side of her head to ease the pain she was feeling. She looks around and realized that she was no longer at the docks, as she was already in her own dorm. A small smile curled on her lips as she realized that Ymir was the one who brought her there.

Of course, she remembered everything that happened last night, and even the fight she had with that persona Hope created. She was actually glad that she won, because she doesn't know what to do next if that persona of hers was the one who won the fight.

Then flashes of what happened the past few weeks filled her head, which made her feel extremely guilty for everything. She killed Lizzie, tortured Aurora, hurt Josie, even Ymir, and let's not forget the fact that she almost slept with someone that was not Josie.

She bit her bottom lip as the second strong emotion she felt today was anger, she was mad at Hope for forcing her to turn her humanity off, she was mad at herself for being weak like what her no humanity self told her, and mostly, she was mad at herself for letting that persona of hers took control over her body and mind.

She takes a deep breath before pushing the blanket off her body and walking towards the window to think, her face remained emotionless as she watches the kids from the lower grade run at the docks. It somehow reminded her of the day after Hope jumped into Malivore. She was also standing here and looking at the kids as they hug their parents while Josie was hugging her from behind.

It made her feel loved and sad at the same time. Now that Josie is somewhere across the globe, she wondered how long it would take for her to come back, or if she is still coming back. I mean, after what happened, i don't think she will. She thought to herself.

I also don't think that she can still stomach the thought of being with me after knowing what i did,
She wondered. If Josie heard how she tormented her twin, she would hate her.

Her thoughts then drifted to the night where she had called her, and somehow, just by thinking of that night made Allen miss her more.

"Finally regretting your decisions?" Allen asked, causing Allen to widen her eyes before turning around toward the direction of the voice.

Her eyes narrowed once she was met by none other than her no humanity self, "You.." She said with gritted teeth.

Allen gave her a taunting smile, "Aw, did you really think that's all it would take to defeat me?" She sneered before crossing her arms.

The original clenched her fist in anger, she doesn't want to explode here. She doesn't want to give her the satisfaction of seeing her burst out in anger because she is still alive. Of course, she knows that the worst is not yet over when she killed her. She was expecting her to torment her in her dreams, but not show herself to her in the real world.

So instead of yelling, Allen takes a deep breath before facing the window again. "If you think that you can make me angry or regret killing you, then you're wrong. I don't regret a single thing that i did when i kicked your ass." She said with a hint of mocking in her tone.

Allen grinned before she appeared on her left, "You will, soon." She replied, "Because let's face it, you won't be able to face them without feeling guilty. One day, you will snap, and you will come crawling back to me."