CHAPTER THREE.

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

CHAPTER THREE: ROSE AND THE ADVENTURES OF THE TWIN WONDERS

AVA GILBERT KNEW THAT AT THIS RATE, HER PERFECT GPA WOULD BE RUINED BY THE TIME SHE GRADUATED ━  well if she manage to live long enough to graduate

AVA GILBERT KNEW THAT AT THIS RATE, HER PERFECT GPA WOULD BE RUINED BY THE TIME SHE GRADUATED well if she manage to live long enough to graduate. Between surviving from supernatural attacks on her and her sister, she barely had the energy to go to school and yet, instead of going to school late, she was walking towards the Salvatore Boarding House to meet her sister.

After Elena left the house, Ava had assumed she went to their high school however she got a text from her fifteen minutes later, asking her to meet at the Salvatore's place. Knowing her sister would be up to no good without supervision from her or her vampire boyfriends, she quickly drove to her location, wondering what she was planning.

It was a good thing that Mystic Falls was a small town. With a car, it normally took 15 minutes for Ava to reach the boarding house from theirs, so by the time she parked her car, Elena was already out, waiting for her at the steps.

Ava walked quickly towards her sister, confusion clear on her face as she said, "I don't understand why we're here, Elena, as your brother suitors are at our place."

Elena sighed, "Have you told them you're coming here or meeting me here?"

Ava shook her head. She preferred not to talk to the Salvatores as much as she could, especially to Damon Salvatore who she knew had abused one of her closest friends. She wasn't sure how Elena manage to forgive Damon for that but that didn't mean she had to as well.

"Good because they won't let us search more about Klaus and we need to know more about him" Elena explained, "And the only other vampire older that Katherine that knows Klaus is Rose so we need to talk to her alone."

Ava smirked at her sister, Look at you, going behind your pet vampires to talk to another vampire."

Elena glared at her playfully, "Shut up, Ava"

Ava chuckled as the twins opened the door and entered the boarding house. "I don't see why they don't lock their front door. Yes, they are big strong vampires but there are stronger ones out there that could easily kill them."

Elena nodded in agreement but didn't comment on it. As she looked around the hallway, Rose walked down the stairs in a silk robe, "It's not nice to leave a girl naked so early in the morning."

Ava took a look at Rose's robe and smirked, "Agreed."

Hearing Ava's voice, Rose looked up from her robe and her eyes widened. "Whoa. Sorry, I thought you were..."

Elena looked away, embarrassed as Ava chuckled, "Damon."

Elena cleared he throat, "I, uh, sorry, I.-"