prologue.

TITLE: journal
RATING: 13+
GENRE: romance, slight angst, fluff
-

donghyuck opens his room, the room he shared with johnny, and walks over to his bed.

"where is my wristwatch?" he asks himself, pulling his drawer open.

he rummages inside and it's so messy. his drawer contains of random things such as contact lenses he stole from the styling room, hair clips that he once used to push his hair from his forehead, lip tint from candylab that renjun gave him. but no wristwatch can be found.

"ugh, it's so messy!" he groans and decide to organize the inside of the drawer before closing it.

he then looks at his messy bed and takes the blanket, hoping that his wristwatch is just underneath. still, nothing.

next, he lifts his pillow but he didn't see anything, except for an unfamiliar pink notebook.

he furrows his forehead and tosses the pillow on the bed to grab the notebook. it's not just a notebook, but a journal.

"whose journal is this? i don't remember owning something like this." he observes the front and back cover of the journal. it's just plain pink with initials 'HRJ' written on the lower right at the front cover.

"it's renjun's." he bites his lips, "i'm curious of what he's writing here but i don't have the permission from him." he sighs deeply, "well, i mean, he won't find out, so."

he opens to the first page and blushes at what he read.

ten things i like about lee donghyuck.

- by huang renjun ♡

"silly renjun." he grins. "should i read it or return it to him?" he's talking to himself. "but i'm really curious." he sighs.

he's about to turn to the next page when someone barges in. "donghyuck-ah, it's time to practice!"

he turns to the person who just barged in. it's taeyong. "oh. okay hyung, i'll be there. wait for me!" the leader nods and exits the room.

he looks at the journal again, "i'm going to read through it first before returning it to him." he chuckles and puts the journal inside his drawer.

he sighs, "i'll find my wristwatch and make my bed later." he says to himself before exiting his room, closing the door.

on the other side, renjun gets out of his room, creasing his forehead. "guys, have you seen a pink notebook?" he asks to his fellow members jaemin, jeno and jisung as he walks to the living room.

"what does it look like?" jaemin, who's holding a cup of iced coffee he bought from the sm café, asks, then sips on it.

"notebook?" renjun replies, quirking up an eyebrow.

jaemin rolls his eyes, placing down his coffee in the center table. "i mean, aside from it being color pink, does it have any designs?"

renjun shakes his head, "no. but i have my initials on it at the front cover."

"we haven't seen any color pink notebook here," jeno, who's scrolling through his phone, says, "but if we do find one, we'll inform you."

"please, thank you! it's really important to me." it contains my secrets.

"what's it for, by the way, hyung?" jisung asks, eating a cheese sandwich that jaemin made few minutes ago.

"it's of utmost importance." renjun walks to his room and closes the door.

the three look at each other then shrug before continuing what they're doing individually.
-

Elly's note;

hi :) i'm back with another mini renhyuck book! this fic is just generally short but i still hope you'll like it! please give love and support by pressing the star + commenting if you'd like.

thank you so much <333 enjoy reading!