9 || Do-si-no

Letting you know my writing schedule is Tuesday and Friday. <3

————
Kailani's POV
—————

Riley and I walked into the Studio, knowing the news. Ms. Kate was there talking to the rest of the dancers.

"So, are you clear to dance Kailani?" She asked. "Um, I really am sorry Ms. Kate. I'm sorry to all of you."  I said in a sad voice.

A-Troupe's smiles went into a frown especially Noah's. "But I'm clear!" I yelled. They all got excited and ran to hug me.

I sort of stretched the truth. I am clear yes, but I have to wear this band so I don't get hurt, I'm clear to dance but not fully healed. But I want to go to internationals, so I'm wearing that band.

After we started to stretch we were dancing to a song called Empire. With Ella sadly.

Michelle is supposed that be back from Madison by now and nobody has heard from her. I asked Hunter is she came by to visit.

He said yes but he hasn't heard from her ever since, she might have stayed in Madison. The meaning of empire was,

The Next Step started off as this small studio that barley nobody wanted to dance at, but after the regionals win a lot of people were audition and we're going to internationals.

We're an empire.

"Hold, hold, hold, and good. Great job you guys." Ms. Kate said clapping for us. "Take 5, get some water, catch your breath and we'll do it again."

"Look what just came in the mail." Phoebe said. "What?" Ms. Kate said. "This." She held up a green envelope. "What?" "It's from internationals."

We all got excited and Ms. Kate went to take the letter from Phoebe. "Nope, it's my turn. You opened it last time." "So?" Normal sister arguments, Im used to it.

Then Giselle being the captain stepped up. "Okay, I'll read it." Then she opened up the letter, "Any round that ends in a tie will be decided bt a duet battle, so who will our duet be?" Giselle said.

"Well you know West and I have a pretty good duet going on, we can make it work." West said nodding. Noah and I looked at each other and were thing the same thing.

"West and West?" The group questioned. "West you know a duet takes two people right?" Thalia said. "You know what, how about James and Riley."

I mean as long as their relationship stays alright they are perfect for a duet. They have great chemistry and they can definitely win a tie breaker duet.

Then Michelle walked in. "Hey guys." "So are you staying or are you going back to Madison?" West asked. We all looked at her in ambition.

"I've decided to stay here." "Yeah!" I said as the team went to hug her. I'm glad Michelle decided to stay, we need her on our team.

————

Noah and I were in the music room just choreographing a duet that we started before my ankle injury. "So I cartwheel on your back" He said to me.

"Yeah, then you pick me up and we do that wave thingy." I said. We were marking it just going over the skills since we haven't done it in weeks.

"Okay ready?" I asked. He nodded and we got into out first poses. The story of the dance was Noah was a boy who came into my life when I was sad and depressed. As it goes on I get happier and by the ends we are happy together.

After Noah put me down I heard clapping, I turned and it was Richelle. "That was amazing. I've never seen half those moves."

We took some time resting while talking. "So how's B-Troupe." Noah asked.