~Chapter 8 Raid~

"Raiden!" Sedia breathed, her touch floating over my hard cock. Her rosy nipples winking at me as she crawled up me. Tingles raced up and down my spine, my balls clenched. I needed in her! This was sweet agony. FINALLY! My cock wrapped in her wet heat. "RAIDEN!" Reaching for her her nipple taunting me just out of reach. I brushed nothing and she disappeared from my lap. What the fuck?! My heart racing, just a fucking dream. Again. Although my poor cock didn't seem to realize that. I could still feel Sedias slickness on my shaft as the dream lingered. An empty orgasm threatening to burst the gates. I can't count how many times I'd had dreams like that on the inside.

BANG! BANG! BANG! Reluctantly I peeled my eyes open as the banging continued on my door.

"RAIDEN FUCKING JAMES! You in there!?" A voice yelled, the pounding on my door ongoing.

I reached for the jeans hanging off my bed stretching, far too early for this shit. "What the fuck Shotgun?" I opened the door, buttoning my jeans over my softening cock. I shook off the remnants of the dream, as my VP pushed past me, snarling.

"I just got a really interesting phone call from my sister just now. Sounds like my brother in law is on his way and out for your blood. You wanna clue me in? Tell me how it's my fucking problem?" Shotgun slammed my door behind him glaring at me. It was too fucking early for this shit.

"Sedia Masters? Waitress at Rotten Rotty's? You know her? Red hair?" I started to explain. Hell, Shotgun was not someone to mess with. I'd seen first hand why he had that particular road name.

"My sister practically raised that girl." He snapped, leaning casually against the dresser. At least he didn't have his sawed off with him. FUCK ME!

"Babies are mine. I knew nothing till a few days ago. FUCK!" I growled. My fist shooting out, connecting with the wall. Didn't feel at all better. I shook the pain off as I started pacing. This was not how I expected my first few days of freedom to go. I guess it was time to man up. As if I wouldn't? I opened the door after grabbing my gun from the dresser. Casually checking the clip and the safety.

"We got a visitor!" Dagger called out from the security room.

We'd gotten more high-tech since I'd been in. A wall of monitors in the front room showed various angles around the clubhouse. There was Joe in his truck, front and center at the main gate.

"Let him in." Shotgun gestured to the screen.

"He armed do you think?" I speculated, checking the truck on the screen for a gun rack. The man inside I vaguely recognized as the owner of Rotten Rotty's. The thunderous expression on his face said it all.

"Likely. He's a retired member, your dads time."Shotgun answered.

This couldn't get any worse could it? "Fuck! How's his aim?" This was not going to go well, judging by the expression on Joe's face.

"Was pretty good, knows his way around. Why?" Shotgun looked me, eyebrows raised. As if he didn't know why!

"I like my dick and balls the way they are." I cupped my self reflexively as the two chuckled.

"C'mon Raid, let's go. Dagger get Pyro up. Anyone else around?" Shotgun fired off orders.

"Wild is. Stayed after the game, on the outs with his old lady." Dagger reached for his phone, shooting off a couple texts.

"Fuck, wake him too but I want you three to keep an eye open. Watch closely. Come out if you see any signs of trouble." Shotgun looked at the screens, "We able to get any other angles?"

Dagger typed away on the keyboard and a camera zoomed in on the parking lot. The front door could be clearly seen and the back of Joe's truck. I couldn't help but wonder what was under the tonneau cover.

Shotgun and I stepped out into the bright sunlight just as Joe was coming to a stop. The door to the clubhouse closed behind us with an ominous thud. Cautiously Joe stepped out of his truck, hands extended for us to see. He leaned casually against the front, arms crossed. I didn't see any evidence of a weapon, maybe this would workout peacefully. Although I couldn't take that deep breath yet. The weight at the small of my back, under my cut reminded me of other places to hide a weapon.

"Morning Joe. What can we do for you this morning?" Shotgun asked easily, trying to diffuse the tension.

"You can let me at your boy there. I have no quarrel with you or anyone else." Joe answered, cracking his knuckles.

I stepped forward. This was my business with Sedia, I didn't appreciate the outside interference. Especially not on my doorstep. Not sure what his problem was, if I'd known about my kids I would have made arrangements with the club.

"I think this is between Sedia and myself. We'll..." I started, needing to shut this down. I wasn't about to put up with his bullshit at MY front door. I didn't get the chance to finish, a fist flew and connected with my cheek. Pain flared and my eyes watered. With a deep breath I stood my ground and met Joe's eyes. "You had your shot, now you ready to listen?" My voice hard, I was done with this already.

Shotgun stepped between us, holding his arms out. Preventing me from retaliating. As if I'd go toe to toe with the closest man Sedia had to a Dad.

"You can relax Shotgun, GOD that felt good! I've been waiting to do that since I found out Sed was pregnant." Joe shook his hand leaning back against his truck again. "Sedia is like a daughter we never had. Shit! You can take a punch kid. You gonna step up? Think long and hard, those boys deserve a DADDY, not just a father. You know the difference, I know what type of man your father was. If you aren't prepared to step up, you have no business in her life at all."

"Like I said, it's between Sedia and myself." My hands on my hips, I could easily reach back for my gun. I held my ground, meeting his eyes. Daring Joe to say anything more. I'd handle things with Sedia but damned if I'd let Joe or anyone else interfere.

"You wanna come in for coffee or shit I need a whiskey. Too early in the morning for this shit." Shotgun offered.

"I uh, I'll take a raincheck Shotgun. I better get home. Shirl is going to hand me my ass as it is. I'm sure Sedia will too if she's still there. That girl has a temper...Not sure where it came from." Joe replied reaching for the door handle.

"See ya later Joe, might be by Rotty's." Shotgun and Joe tapped knuckles, ignoring me. I watched while Joe drove away, continuing to standing my ground. Shotgun squeezed my shoulder and together we turned. Back in the clubhouse Pyro was leaning back in one of the chairs watching the monitors beside Dagger. They were fixed on the tail lights of Joe's truck as it headed down the driveway before closing the gates.

"Fuck you PYRO! You realize that some of this could have been avoided if there had been communication with Sedia. I should give you another one! I've been out what two days? Three?" I growled frustrated, a pulse taking up residence in my cheek.

"Maybe you should have been better at communicating your relationship with Sedia" Pyro shot back, refusing to back down.

"You know what? That's not the way it played out. Both of you get your shit together and just man up. What's done is done." Dagger stepped between us before more fists started flying. Wild beside him looking from me to Pyro.

"I'm sending you her number. Deal with your shit. We don't need to jeopardize anything with Joe. Rotten Rotty's is a very convenient place to meet up with Lost Brotherhood and Lost Angels." Shotgun faced me, pulling out his phone. I walked away with Wild to the kitchen hunting down coffee before chapel.

"Listen, you remember how pushy Drifters were before you went in? The last transaction and ensuing chase? Someone tipped off that rookie deputy. That's why you were hauled in. Things got even more heated after that. We discovered that a hang around was in fact a rat. Drifters and the Sherif. It wasn't safe, how could you protect Sedia and be inside? We couldn't tell you, we should have at least told her. We all figured you two were fucking. What a fucking mess." Wild grabbed two cups and poured coffee for both of us. We helped ourselves to the donuts Ma had left this morning.

"Thanks brother." I had a better grasp at least on how things were then. The pieces were falling into place anyway. I took a sip of coffee and texted Sedia. Set up a time to meet later today. After chapel I took off on my bike, feeling the need to clear my head before seeing Sedia this afternoon. I needed to be calm and after this morning I was anything but.