12. Leave my sister alone

A/N: I know people are surprised at the pace in which the story is being developed but this is a relatively short book. Hence major developments will come quickly. I plan to wrap up in less than 30 chapters.

"Hi Jungkook"

"Hyung!", the younger chuckled as he threw himself on Jimin who just balanced himself as he hugged him. Removing his sunglasses away he tucked them in his shirt as he pat the man's back.

"What are you doing in town? Are you here to party?"

"I brought this upon myself", Jimin shook his head. "I have been fooling around so much people don't even consider that I could probably be around for anything other than partying. But to answer you, I am here for business. My mom's expanding her clothing line to the US. So I am meeting up with some big department stores to see if we can house our line there. While I am at it, I also booked some top models to be the face of the line. So I have to supervise the campaign"

"Are you gonna supervise the campaign or the models?", Jungkook smirked. "I see some shit brewing in your mind Hyung.."

Jimin sighed. "Honestly Jungkook I am not here to fool around. I am strictly on business. And I am done living this fuckboy life. I know Chaerin and Jennie laugh a lot about how I have everyone fooled with my innocent image. But it actually seems like I am playing my parents and I don't like it. They are so religious and conservative, they are going to be disappointed when they know what shit I keep doing. So I don't covet that anymore. Right now all I am focusing on is my business work"

Jungkook realised he was being dead serious so he cleaned up his act. "So Hyung are you for real done with this partying scene and image you were once famous or rather infamous for?"

"Yes", the older spoke without hesitation. "Very much. I am just tired of being that way. I no longer want to chase something I never wanted in the first place"

"Never wanted in the first place?", Jungkook was confused. "So you weren't just wild to begin with? I mean isn't this behaviour just what you are?"

"Jungkook have I ever told you about how I became the person I was?"

The latter shook his head and Jimin smiled. "I should then. I grew up in a very religious household. And up un till 19 I hadn't even talked to a girl let alone mess around. That's when my parents sent me to the states to study. Away from home, I broke out of my shell. I made friends with people, dressed better and became social but I was still somewhat reserved on the whole love thing. But, eventually I really liked this one Korean girl in my class. So naturally, with my new found confidence, I decided to approach her. We went on a few dates and I was so happy because we were finally a thing"

Jungkook listened intently as Jimin narrated his story.

"One night back in the dorm, things got a little heated. I really didn't want to do anything because I was all about the 'saving myself for marriage' person. But she got real upset saying it was natural of people who liked each other to sleep together. I refused, she forced. I stood my ground and she got upset. She reasoned that she didn't want to be with someone who she couldn't be intimate with. I was scared she would leave and also because I was blinded by my affection for her, I obliged. The guilt of it was so bad for me, I felt depressed. Eventually within a week she still broke up with me because according to her, 'I didn't know what I was doing and she wanted a real man'. Fucked me up completely. To get back at her, I decided that I'd become so desirable, she'd regret leaving me"

"Oh no...", Jungkook spoke, knowing very well where this was headed.

"Oh yeah", the man laughed. "I stopped studying, dropped out of college. I was easily blowing like $50,000 a month on just partying.  Had a major glow up, went from church boy to a straight up whore. I tried like every drug under the sun, was practically drowning in alcohol and turned into the ultimate Asian fuckboy. That was both the most exhilarating yet depressing time of my life. I knew deep down that wasn't me but I had no control over it"