Her smile :)

Y/N pov ( poor girl 😕 )

I ran out the doorway and left the tower. Tears were falling down my face. Porco. The one I loved. Killed the people who raised me. Who loved me. I couldn't stand thinking about him anymore. Why did I love him?

I ran towards an alleyway and stopped. I sat down thinking about the marley. Everyone. Everyone knew except Me. I cried even more. I lost everything only to be betrayed by my only friends. 

Gabi, Falco, Colt, Zeke, Pieck. Wait Pieck. She helped me more than anyone. She was my best friend. When I was down she cheered me back up once again. She truly was an angel. 

Just then I heard noises. The sound of footsteps coming towards the alley. I took out my dagger in defense, I may be crying and heartbroken but that doesn't mean i'm gonna let my gaurd down. ( bad bitch energyy )

Just then Pieck came in the view and smiled at me. "There you are Y/N..you poor girl." She came closer to me as I put my dagger down. She hugged me tightly as I cried even more. "It's alright let it all out."

As we sat down she comforted me. "What happened, I heard yelling coming from the meeting room. Weren't you gonna confess to Porco?" I slowly raised my head and told her everything. She stood there with a blank face the quickly changed back to worried face.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that. I knew it as well but I didn't know how to tell you." Pieck said as she zoned out. "It's alright, I forgive you. You helped me the most when I was down." I looked at her managing to crack a smile. 

"Look, I have an offer for you. It may sound crazy but just hear me out." What offer was she talking about? "Me and Zeke are going to Paradis island tomorrow. My eyes widened. Was she really going to leave. "We have barrels that will contain supplies. There really big and I believe you will be able to fit in them." 

Pieck continued on. "I can sneak you on to the barrels with enough food to last you the whole journey. Once we get there you can leave." 

I stood there in shock. Was she really gonna do this to me? "Why are you doing this Pieck. Why for me?" I said. "I couldn't save the one I loved, your just like her."

I hugged her so tightly. I could've never been here without you. So thank you Pieck.