Memories

Porco woke up with sweat all over him. He was gasping as he ran his fingers through his hair. He had another nightmare again. It had been 3 years. He had moved on. At least he thought he did. Y/n had left, leaving him guilty, and in a horrible state. He knew it was his fault. Being irresponsible as a kid had led him to lose someone. But not just anyone; the girl he loved. 

3 years ago; Zeke and Pieck attacked the walls of Paradis. Porco had questioned them about Y/N. To his dismay, they didn't have much to say except; "We lost her." Porco suspected that they were lying or being vague on purpose. But he knew that Y/N was alive. And he was gonna get her back. 

A few days ago, Porco, including all other eldian warrior shifters, had fought in a war against the mid-east. He had tried to refrain from using the titan, but he knew he couldn't do much to convince the commander. Overtime, he had gotten cold. Barely speaking to anyone. 

Porco got up and put on his jacket and his red Eldian arm-band. He walked out the door and saw Gabi boasting about her winning-achievement in the war. Falco, Udo, and Zofia were all just smiling and nodding. He walked into a room where they were supposed to be speaking of attacking Paradis. 

"So we should attack them from the North?" An elderly spoke. "Maybe but over here in the south there are mountains." Reiner said. "So we should attack them from the south??" The elderly questioned again. "Well not necessarily." The elderly glared at Reiner. "I knew I shouldn't have let you talk, stupid Eldian!" He yelled out.

Porco scoffed and everyone left the room. Outside the room, Reiner, Pieck, Colt, Zeke, and Porco were out on the balcony. "Well I can't wait to find out what they come up with." Porco said bitterly. "Yeah, like entrusting an operation to 4 kids." Pieck replied back. Out on the ground, Gabi, Falco, Udo and Zofia were racing each other. They all watched as Gabi was in the lead, until Falco picked up the paced and surpassed her.

"He passed her." Reiner said shocked. The kids celebrated Falco's win, because as surprising as it was, no one has ever surpassed Gabi, her being the most strongest of the 4. Porco scoffed, "Look how they celebrate that one win." The kids headed out and so did Porco, leaving the rest behind. 

He went back to his room. He didn't exactly care about Falco, but the poor guy was gonna get rewarded anyways, no point surpassing Gabi now. He sat on his bed and looked the one next to it. Y/n slept on the same bed. And this would be where they would talk about anything. I mean anything.

Flashback 

"Ughh my back is so sore." Porco groaned. "Really? I don't feel a thing." Y/n replied back. "Of course you don't, jeez I don't know how you do it." Porco said. Y/n smirked and went to their room, Porco following behind. "Say Y/n, how do you do it?" Porco asked. Y/n took out the hair tye and let loose of her hair. Her hair was growing, and it was beautiful. Porco thought her hair was amazing. 

Porco took this as an opportunity. He slowly walked behind y/n and hugged her; grabbing on to her waist and nudging his head onto her shoulder. "Porco, your tickling me." Y/n laughed. "Well answer my question." Porco said. Y/n spoke, "Well it's no secret, I don't really do anything." Porco let go, side-eyeing her and raising his eyebrow. "Mhm if you say so."

Porco took off his Marleyan uniform, leaving him with a tank-top and a pair of shorts. Something Y/n insisted since she didn't want to see him with no shirt and just boxers. Y/n fell backwards on her back onto her bed. "Hey Porco." Y/n said. "Hm?" 

"You know, this whole Paradis thing seems a bit obnoxious." Porco looked her at her. Y/n continued; "The only person here rambling on about devils is Gabi." Porco just sighed and laid on his bed. "It's best not to question it." Porco said. Y/n immediately rose up. "Oh no.." she said. "What if we end up dying in this whole operation, what if I don't get married? Or have kids?" 

Porco laughed hysterically. "Good!" Porco said with giant smirk. "Then you'll end up with nobody but me!" Y/n furrowed her eyebrows and pouted. Porco's laugh settled down, and he went to lay down with Y/N. "Hey, I promise, once this whole thing is over, were gonna totally get married. And were gonna have kids." Porco said softly. 

"Aren't you a titan shifter though?" Y/n whispered. "You're not gonna have much left.." Porco just smiled. "Well, we better hurry up and make babies then!" He exclaimed. Leaving y/n flustered.

Present

He looked out the window, staring at the sunset. He wondered.. was y/n looking at the same sun as he was? Looking back through their memories?