'业余的' - 02

❝ 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑖 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ❞

🀥・. ⤘ SUMMER. THE TIME TO LET GO OF ALL THE STRESS THAT SCHOOL or work had on you. but to you, summer meant that you could explore different sexual relationships with different people without having to worry about what homework assignment you forgot to turn in before midnight.

let's not sugarcoat anything: truth is that you like to fuck. and during the school year you really never got any action, other than weekends with mikasa, because if you failed a year of college your dad would definitely kick you out with zero shit in your bank account.

the beach house was two hours away from where you lived and you had started driving really late, because it was youth day at your dad's gym so you had to help teach the kids that were learning boxing.

when you pulled up to the house it was already nighttime. you got out of the car with your bags and headed into the house being greeted by armin who was in the living area sweeping up broken glass that someone had probably dropped. "hey [name]!" he said as he hugged you. you sniffed him and he smelled like straight up weed. you pulled out of the hug and gave him a shocked look, "you guys started hitting it without me?!"

"well that means you should've just come earlier instead of forgetting about us dumbass." eren joked as he came in the side door from outside. you let out a small laugh as you walked up to hug him, "fuck you bitch. i had to do some work before i came."

armin started to head outside, "come on, everyone's out here by the pit." he told you. you and eren followed armin outside to the backyard where you were greeted by sasha, mikasa and connie. your conversation died down and that's when you realized that eren's old friend was jean. jean stood up from his chair with a smirk and amusing eyes seeing that it was you. "oh [name], this is jean. the friend i was talking to you about." eren said. jean looked to eren, "oh we met before."

"ohh yea! that offer was from [name]'s dad." armin said. you finally broke the longing eye contact with jean, "anyways, y'all better have weed left over for me or i'm killing everyone in their sleep." soft laughter filled the air as the night went on and you all talked about anything and everything.

hours passed and it was around two in the morning. you were up on your phone scrolling through your social media as mikasa was asleep beside you. the house only had six bedrooms and with jean joining you all, mikasa just slept in the room with you to make space.

you started to get thirsty so you headed downstairs to the kitchen for water. you heard noise as you got to the bottom of the steps so you knew someone else was up. you saw the familiar ash-brown hair man pouring himself milk in a glass with ice in the kitchen. you raised your right eyebrow, "milk with ice?"

jean's eyes met with yours and a smile pulled at his lips. "don't be hatin' on shit till you try it." he responded. you took a seat at the island, "i know enough to know that milk is nasty as fuck without cereal and what's worse is that you're adding ice in it."

he playfully rolled his eyes as he put the milk carton back in the fridge, "you can't sleep or somthin'?" you shrugged, "just stuff on my mind." he grabbed his glass and walked over to your seat, leaning his back on the island's counter. "wanna talk about it?" you shook your head but then a smile grew on your face, "what I do wanna talk about is why you kept on trying to seduce me with your staring earlier." he took a sip of his milk and shook his head, "it was not seducing."

"oh really? then what were you thinking about?" you asked. his left hand placed down his glass on the counter. he placed his right hand on the counter space in front of you and his left on the back of your chair, "i was thinking about how you were the other day, but today around your friends you barely acknowledged that i was there."

you may have chosen to ignore him while you all were outside around the pit but it was only to not draw attention to the attraction you both have with each other. mikasa notices every little thing. she probably has already noticed the way jean looked at you earlier when eren introduced him to you again. the last thing you wanted on this trip was to hear mikasa bitch about how you don't like her and a lot of other shit when she's jealous.

a small smile pulled at your lips. "you wanted my attention that bad?" you asked. his eyes met your lips before going back to your eyes, "whatever." he softly laughed before getting off your chair and grabbing his glass to take another sip. he stood only a few inches away from you as you watched him drink the rest of his milk. you lifted your left foot and trailed it up his left leg slowly, "is it hard for you to say what you want?" he side-eyed you before putting his glass back down on the counter. "what do you mean by that?" you looked up to him and met his eyes, "if you wanted to talk to me earlier you could've just said it, but you didn't. just a minute ago you were looking at my lips like you wanted to kiss me, but you held yourself back."

he turned to face you showing a toothy smile, "cocky aren't you? what if i was looking at crumbs that you had on your lip and just didn't tell you?" he joked. you softly laughed, "mhm, whatever." he's eyes trailed your body, "what about you? you haven't said anything about what you want, but you've been making subtle moves on me." he said.

you rested your elbows on the countertop in front you, leaning forward. "do you really want to know what i want right now?" you asked.

he smirked and leaned his elbows on the counter close to you. his face only inches away from yours, "yes, i want to know." you took a second to think about what this would lead to. it's not like he would take all this to a relationship level right? he's aiming to be a pro boxer so he wouldn't even have time for a relationship. plus he looks too hot for you to not let him start off your summer sex adventure.

you looked at the counter top that your elbows still rested on before looking back to jean, "i want you to fuck me on the counter."

"