3. Fight

Ne-yo (ft. juicy j) - She knows ( slowed + reverb )

Andreana

I wake up in an unfamiliar place. I jump out of bed seeing Alexio standing infront of me. In just only pants. He just came out of the shower. You can see his amazingly build body. Alexio has always been this big, muscular guy. He's. so. sexy.

Alexio snapping me out of my thoughts.

''Good morning Andreana.'' I grunt. Feeling an headache coming trough. ''Good moring Alexio. Did you leave pills for me to take too?''. He points to the nightstand who has 2 pills and a glass of water on it. I smile. ''Thank you.''

Memories coming trough. I realise my gross body covered in my own puke and.. and.. Alexio cleaning me in the bath tub?! Him.. half naked.. I.. in his bed?! I panick.

''Did we.. did I.. who? What?!'' I try to breath in and out, while he's just laughing at me seeing how I'm panicking. He finally answers me. ''No we didn't have sex Andreana. I slept on the couch and yes I cleaned you, but I had a blindfold on.'' I sigh releaved. A women comes into the bedroom calling Alexio's name. She sees us standing, him half naked, me only in his shirt. I can understand why this could look weird. It did to me.

''Hey bae'' Alexio walks up to her and gives her a kiss on the lips. I feel like I can puke. ''Stop with that love-dovey shit.'' I bark. The women looks to me while she's hugging Alexio. ''Andreana Garcia.'' How dare she speak my full name. ''Regina bitch ass whore.'' I laugh. ''See Alexio, that's a real puttana right there. You must've had mistaken me from her didn't you?'' Regina snarls. ''You still have a big ass mouth, don't you Andreana? Still jealous I took Alexio from you?'' She says in a baby voice. That bitch. ''Oh I'll show you who has a big ass mouth bitch.'' I ran up to her almost hitting her, but ofcourse Alexio stops me. ''ehi ehi ehi comportati principessa! ( hey hey hey, behave princess!)'' I grunt. ''Tell your-'' He cuts off with his angry eyes, and I stop.

Regina bitch ass whore is Alexio's girlfriend. I never liked her and she truly is a whore. Alexio just doesn't see that yet. We're 3 years further. Yes, Regina is the girlfriend who Alexio broke my heart with.

''What is she doing here, babe?'' She says placing kisses on his face. ''She couldn't go home yesterday, so I brought her here.'' He says. ''Why couldn't she go home bae? Couldn't no one fuck her? I guess she still isn't fuckable.'' I snap. ''Ti mostrerò chi non è scopabile quando infilo i piedi nella tua figa cagna.'' Alexio started to laugh. Regina walks towards me. ''Talk English bitch.'' I cross my arms and look her in the eyes. ''I said; I'll show you who isn't fuckable when I stick my feet in your pussy, bitch.''

She gets mad and tries to hit me. I dodge her hits and kick her in the stomach, making her trip over on Alexio.

''Don't start a fight you can't finish whore.'' I laugh.

She pants ''Who said I couldn't finish it bitch?''

Alexio stands between us.

''Enough! Regina, babe, please go wait downstair. I'll be down in a second.''

Regina leaves the room.

''C'mon Ana, you serious? Why can't you just like her?''

I push him out of the way. ''Cause I don't. Please bring me home right now. I have to get ready for school.''

Alexio drives me home as I asked. I get ready for school. I'm wearing my stupid school uniform. A white button shirt - that I don't button all the way - and a short skirt. I go downstairs, kissing my brother goodbye. Greg drives & picks me up for school today.

At the lockers...

Marcus walks up to me. ''Hey Drea'' Marcus Calls me Drea for nickname. Nobody does. ''Hey M. How are you doing?'' I ask him. ''I'm doing fine. I just wanted to ask you something before I head out.'' I turn to him, closing my locker. ''Alright, ask away.'' The boy infront of me stands condifent. Marcus is confident. He's the quarterback of this school. In movies he would be the popular kid everyone knows, and if i'm honest? He is.

''Do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow? I had planned to go to a fancy restaurant with you. If that's alright with you, I'll pick you up at 8.''

Straight forward. I like that.

''Yes, Marcus I would love to go on a date with you. I'll see you tomorrow.''

He hugs me lowering his hand to my waist.

''See you tomorrow Drea.''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a short chapter compared to my first two. I still hope you enjoyed this one.

I'm sorry to disappoint you by stopping Alexio from sleeping next to Andreana.

I'll make it up to y'all <3

That's a wrap for today. 2 chapters in one day. Will fix the mistakes tomorrow.

Keeping this short. See you in the next chapter.

always love,                                                                  
B