25. "While i should be.."

Ariana Grande- 34+35 (slowed + reverb)

Alexio

I'm tired of fighting and seeing her hurt every time she sees us.

Allonso and I are fine, but how is Andreana?

That's one thing I ask myself every day.

I couldn't protect her when she needed me, but she protected me when I almost died. Used herself as a shield, just to protect me.

While I should be the one protecting her...

I feel like a failure.

Selfish.

Dumb.

And not worthy of.

If Andreana was here with me, she would comfort me telling me I'm more than enough. I just can't help myself thinking I'm not.

It's now 2/3 weeks? Honestly, I have no clue.

I look worse than ever and the same goes for Allonso.

We've tried to escape multiple times, as you know.

While we've tried to escape we came pass a lot of things.

Where Andreana is located, all the exits, where the exact guards stand and at which time.

We've might gotten beaten up trying to escape, but it'll be all worth it in the end.

And today is the end.

Today we're escaping. We're getting Andreana out of here.

Together all of us.

When we've escaped we will come back for Nicolas and kill him.

Mark my damn words.

2 hours later...

It's 3PM.

At 3PM almost every guard is taking a break in the cafeteria.

The cafeteria is a hall way further from Andreana's bedroom.

We've got 70% chance of getting out of this hell hole.

Not much, but if our calculation is right everything should go right according to go as planned.

What could go wrong right?

Actually, there is a lot that could go wrong.

Andreana could be somewhere else, the guards could hear us or they changed the lunch break.

A lot of things could go wrong.

I look towards Allonso and he nods. Giving me acceptance to move on to face 2.

Getting out of these fucking chains.

I got a bobby pin from Andreana the last time I saw her.

She didn't took in the drugs so she ran towards me hugging me, and more importantly giving me the bobby pin.

I get out of the chains and a few seconds later I free Allonso.

There are 2 guards waiting outside of the door. We take them by surprise, knock them out and grab their gun.

We don't want to track any attention so we pass the cafeteria like mouses.

We open Andreana's room and

Thank God.

She's here.

She runs to me jumping into my arms. "You're really here! What are you doing? Are you out of your mind? This is dangerous you can't do this."

Allonso interrupts us. "I'm sorry to break this, but lunch is almost over and we really got to go."

I nod and grab Andreana by the arm. Leading her to the exit, but she stops. "Wait, I can't leave her. She has to come with us."

I shake my head. "What? Who's her?" Andreana walks away from us. "Ariana, she'a 17 and we've been taking care of each other. I promised I would bring her with me if I escaped."

Allonso stops her. "We can't Andreana. We won't make it, we have to go now."

Andreana rolls her eyes. "Then go without me. I'll find a way out myself but I'm not leaving without her."

I walk after Andreana. "Andreana I love how you're looking out for her, but can't we come back for her?"

Andreana shakes her head. "No, we can't. She'll get the blame of everything and maybe she won't even survive. Please Alexio, help me."

I look at Allonso's direction and then back to Andreana. "Alright fine, no men- I mean women- is getting left behind."

She smiles. "She's in the bathroom cleaning, we've got to be quick."

We run silently via Nicolas's bedroom into his bathroom.

Nicolas is always having lunch with the rest of his men.

Ariana sees us calling her and she looks surprised.

Andreana introduces us. "Ariana, this is my brother Allonso and my.. this is Alexio. They've come to save us, we have to go now."

Wait.. her what? I'm her what? Hello? Could she finish what she was about to say?!

No?

Fine.

We run towards one of the back exits of his mansion and I hear an alarm go off.

We have been discovered.

————-————-————-————-————-————-
I would like to write further but I am tired so, tomorrow again.

And.. MUAHAHAHAH CLIFFHANGER.

Started again with the long chapters

Lets hope I keep it this way.