29. Plane ride

Andreana

Ariana and I go to each other room to grab our bags.

I know I sound dramatic, but Alexio has to stop with pretending like he cares one second and then completely shuts me off the next.

It's not fair towards me & I won't talk to him until he realizes that.

I grab my bags in my room and meet everyone downstairs. Everyone is ready and waiting. We look at our family one more time. The family who has been killed by Nicolas.

Allonso places a white rose in the house. ''ci mancherete tutti. (We will miss you all)''

We leave the house and get into the car, driving to the airport.

We arrive at the airport, but I still won't talk to him. We get onto the plane but not before greeting the pilot who's flying us.

I sit next to Ariana who is always on her phone, checking I don't even know what. Allonso is sitting next to Alexio.

Alexio looks me in the eye and doesn't break eye contact.

I get up to go to the kitchen part of the jet, hoping he will follow me.

To my hopes, he does. He follows me into the kitchen and clears his throath. ''I want to talk with you.'

I chuckle. ''Now you do? What do you want to talk about?''

It maybe sounds like I don't care, but I'm squeeling from the inside.

He laughs. ''So you wanted me to follow you.''

My eyes widen. ''Did I say that out loud?''

He chuckles. ''Yeah, but it's alright. I still need to talk to you.''

I sigh. ''What do you want to talk about?''

He gently grabs my arm. ''I'm sorry for the morning. I wasn't feeling good and was a dick to you, because of that. There's no excuse for how I treated you, and I'll do better.''

He grabs me by the waist and leans me in for a kiss.

I wake up.

It was a bleeping dream. Curse you brain.

I look at the seats infront of me. Allonso and Ariana are sleeping.

The seat where Alexio sat, is empty. I get up and walk into the plane's kitchen searching for something to drink.

I see Alexio standing at the sink making a cup of tea.

Tea to relieve stress, if you want to be specific.

''Stress?'' I say, grabbing a cup for myself.

No answer. He just continues doing whatever he was doing. ''Fine.'' I finally say. ''Suddenly I'm not thirsty anymore.''

I walk out of the kitchen and run into Ariana.

''Trouble in paradise?'' She asks.

I look at the ground. ''Not a paradise, if the paradise last for only 2 seconds.''

I put my headphones in again, and I go to sleep.

An hour later...

Allonso wakes me up. ''Good morning principesa. (princess) Time to board of the plane.''

We get our bags and board off the plane. The smell of air here is always amazing.

Hawaii. My second home. Who doesn't love this island.

I hear Ariana squeel behind me. ''I can't believe I'm in Hawaii right now!''

I laugh at the excitement of Ariana, and so does Allonso.

Alexio looks fased and gets into the car without saying anything.

We get to the same house Allonso, Alexio and I visit on vacation with our parents.

Alexio unlocks the house and goes straight to work.

At least, what looks like working. He's bringing Ariana with him. There's something fishy going on between them.

I go into my childhood room, and pack out my stuff.

I don't see me and Alexio talking soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexio and Andreana going backwords, and not forward.

Will this change or is their journey ending here?

Is Allonso falling in love?!!

I've written this in class. OK.