Sophmore year

Sammy's pov

It had been almost a year since we got kicked out and moved in with Sap. It was definitely an interesting year. I got close really with Sap. I would honestly consider him my bsf.

Since we saw each other everyday, I started to grow a bit of a crush on him but I will never say anything because I feel like it will be super awkward.

Me, Karl and Sap all got ready for school and mom was waiting for us downstairs so she could take us to school and then go to work.

(you and Karl got really close with sap's mom that y'all started calling her mom)

I was excited to go to school because I got to see Niki. I didn't see her as much as I wanted to over summer because I was a babysitter and pet sitter to get some money. I wanted to be able to help mom out even though she said I didn't have to but I'm not the best at listening.

I finally see Niki after looking for like 10 minutes. I walk over to her and we hug each other tightly. Then she notices her bf aka my brother and so they hug.

(Also I want to clarify this Niki isn't Nikichu I thought about adding her but I didn't cuz I didn't know if she was ok with being in fanfic)

The first bell rings for us to head to 1st block. I have my first 3 blocks with sap so we start walking to class. 

⚠️homophobes⚠️

"Hey look it's the f*g" sum dude says

"The fuck did you just say" Sapnap says getting protective of me

It was kinda cute watching him get protective over me...

"You heard what i said"

"Well since I heard what you said you have 5 seconds to get the fuck away from us" Sapnap says pulling me behind him

"Why are you protecting that f*g. SHES ugly anyways"

"THEY are absolutely stunning so shut the hell up and get away from us" At this point Sapnap was getting really mad

Did he just call me stunning!? I think to myself

"Whatever still don't understand why you're protecting her" the dude says rolling his eyes

"I'm protecting them because they're my bsf"

the dude starts walking towards me and Sapnap.

Sapnap didn't know what the guy was about to do so Sap just pushed the guy to the ground.

"Hey Sammy you ok?" Sapnap ask as he grabs my hand and drags me to class

"Y-yea I guess" I say to him

"T-thank you" I say basically at a whisper

"Your welcome Sammy" Sapnap says with a smile

I smile back and sit down at my desk next to Sapnap. I can feel my face getting hot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sapnaps pov

All I can think about is beating the shit outta that dude. I don't understand why he would randomly come up to them and say that.

I'm so glad I was there to help them.

I really hope they're ok.. they're probably thinking why i got so protective.

I have a bit of a crush on them but I don't think they like me back because of their brother.

I love Karl like a brother and I think after school today I'm going to talk to him about me liking his sibling.

***********************************************************

Hope y'all are enjoying the story so far

Any comments are welcome just not rude ones because this is my first story so I know it's not the best.