Dmv Time

****Sammy's pov****

It's finally summertime and Karl and I are 16 now!! Mom took me and Sapnap to take our drivers test and Sapnap was really nervous so I helped him calm down as much as I could.

"Hey Sap, are you okay?" I ask

"Yea just nervous if I'm being honest"

"What are you nervous about? You've gone driving before"

"Yea but it's different this time. If I fail, then I can't drive"

"It's okay if you fail a lot of people fail. You can always retake the test" I say as I grab his hand

"I guess so" Sapnap says as he grabs my hand and squeezes it a bit

I blush a little knowing he is comfortable with me:)

****Sapnaps pov****

Sammy grabbed my hand holy shit!! Am I dreaming right now!!

I feel like I'm blushing like a little kid right now:)

I'm trying to play off my blushing with nerves because I am so freaking nervous right now. Like what if I fail my driver's test but Sammy does, and they go out and meet someone new. What if they meet a guy that's better than me in any and every way. I was lost in those kinds of thoughts until mom said that we we're at the dmv.

I'm even more nervous now though. Sammy has been holding my hold almost the entire car ride so that's calmed me down a good amount.

"So, who wants to go first?" Mom asks

"MEEE" Sammy yells

They are very confident in themselves because they went driving all the time.

"Well, someone is confident" mom laughs

"Yea but I am so really nervous, so I want to get it done and over with" Sammy says

"I guess that's a good idea" I say smiling

-------Sammy's Pov------

I walk into the dmv with sap and mom. We are all very nervous, but Sap keeps giving me little smiles to cheer me up and to calm me down. It's working but I'll never tell him that I don't want him to get a big head.

I hear my name get called so I get up and walk over to my instructor.

"Sammy?" He speaks

"The one and only" I say laughing

"Well, that's great let's go and start"

We walk over to the car and start the test

------Mom's Pov-----

Me and Sapnap are sitting in the waiting room waiting for Sammy to get done with their driver's test. I can't lie I'm nervous for the both of them mainly Sapnap though.

"Honey are you okay?" I ask

"Huh? Oh, yea just really nervous" Sapnap says looking at the floor

"Sweetie you're going to do great I can guarantee you'll pass"

"Thanks mom that really helps"

"Of course, honey. I do have a question for you"

"Whats up mom"

"Would you be okay with me adopting Karl and Sammy?"

"Wait are you for real right now?"

"Yes, I'm for real"

"Well, if I'm being honesty, I'm half okay with it"

"Half?"

"I really like Sammy"

"Oh, I knew that already"

"What how?!"

"I'm a mom I see everything. Like when they grabbed your hand to calm you down and you started blushing like a little kid" I say laughing

"OMG you saw that"

"Yes, honey I did. But instead of adopting both of them how about just Karl so you won't be dating your sister?"

"That's okay with me but I'm not sure how that would affect Sammy"

"Well hurry up and ask them out then"

"No"

"Okay honey"

--------Time skip------

(Sorry chapter is getting a bit long so I wanted to hurry it up)

-----Sammy's pov-----

Well, we got home from the dmv.

"KARL" We all yell

Karl comes running down the stairs to know everything.

"Well?"

"We passed" Me and sap say at the same time

"YAYYYY" Karl yells

We all sit down on the couch and order pizza for dinner. We all just relax for the rest of the night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long chapter I didn't exactly keep track of how much I'd written but yea that's the chapter I hope Ya'll enjoyed it.

I really want to write right now so I might upload another chapter today but I'm not too sure.