They what?

————— Sapnaps POV —————

Sammy is out with a friend right now and when they come back I am going to ask them to be my partner.
I'm really nervous but I really love them and they make me really happy.

"Hey guys I'm home" Sammy says walking in the house with a smile
"Hey Sammy!! What's with the huge smile?" Karl says coming into the living room
"Wellll I have a girlfriend!!"
"What..." I say starting to tear up
"I have a girlfriend, I just asked her out"
"Oh...okay" I say looking away from them
"Yea, are you okay Sap?" They say walking over towards me
"Yea I'm fine leave me alone!!"
"O-okay sorry... I'm gonna go to my room now ig"
"Sap wtf why the hell did you just fucking yell at them?" Karl asks me
"Karl I'm sorry I didn't mean to I just thought that they liked me back"
"Yea they did but I think they moved on cuz you took so long to even think about asking them out"
"It hasn't been that long has it"
"Sapnap you talked me about it last week, you've liked them for a year"
"It's been a year!! Are you serious??"
"Yea dude a year"
"Oh"

———————Sammy's pov——————

Why the hell did Sapnap just yell at me for having a girlfriend...
I thought he woulda been happy for me not mad at me.
Whatever I don't care I'm just going to go to take a shower then go to bed ig

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Hey y'all sorry it took me so long to update just life has been a bit annoying if you know what I mean.
Like my body is so sore cuz I worked 4 days in a row.
Yea I'm that's not a lot but I'm a server and where I work is always busy. Like I have to leave my tables dirty just to be able to go to the bathroom.
And eating while working I basically have to wait till the end of my shift to eat, it's a bit hectic but the moneys nice so that's all I really care about tbh.

Anyways next chapter should be out hopefully by the end of the week but no promises.
Also do y'all like the short chapters or should I start making longer chapter?