2. Bad publicity

It was Wednesday and the media was bugging Danny more than normal. Rumors got out that he had a fall-out with his current team boss at Renault, Cyril. The Journalist all wanted a comment from him and followed him everywhere. Danny had asked them to leave multiple times already until he snapped, something he had never done before. 

Reporter: "Daniel what do you have to say about the argument with Cyril?
Daniel: "no comment, please can you give me some space?"
Reporter: "Daniel what is going on with you and Mclaren? will you make a transfer this season?Daniel : "Please leave me the F alone" Daniel tried to get trough the large crowd of people and pushed the reporter on incident but of course this looked really bad.

Daniel didn't recognize himself in this moment. He had never had an argument with the media, and usually loved them but lately it was bugging him more than ever. 

Jenny and some colleagues were watching the sports-news while on their break, something they did every Wednesday after noon . This interview came up and it was about a Formula 1 driver pushing the journalist. "Gosh, why are famous people so snobby and rude I just don't get it." Jenny said while shaking her head at the TV. "I just don't get it, I get that paparazzi can be annoying but at least stay polite they are doing their job as well. No need to be like that." Jenny was getting so annoyed that she decided to turn off the TV.