5. Cruel Media

it was about 3 weeks since the paparazzi incident happened, and Jenny was still seeing it on social media.  Jenny was still working from home because she couldn't face seeing people and getting a reaction from them. The reactions on social media had really hurted her, she was being trashed because she was spotted with someone who had probably already forgotten about her. The reactions were really cruel like

"She is not even pretty."
"I didn't know he was into plus size girls"
"She should kill her self"

And these reactions were getting worse by the minute. 

She thought about the comment that she made when she saw Danny's interview and started to regret it. Never in a million years did she think that one paparazzi picture could change someone's life this much.
Jenny couldn't stop thinking about it and decided to send a DM to Daniel. 

Daniel had asked a hacker to hack his Instagram password so that he could still keep control of it. and when he opened his DM's he saw this message, and decided to answer.  

Message: Hi Daniel,
it is Jenny (the girl you have bummed into) you probably have already forgotten about me but I would like to ask you a favor, Social media is getting out of hand I really need your help Would you mind meeting me? I could come to you or whatever but I would really appreciate it. I just can't take this any longer...  

Message: Hi Jenny, 
I am so sorry that I didn't reach out to you, but I didn't get your contact and I had some trouble with my social media. I would love to meet you again. I have a race this weekend in Hungary and I will be there one week prior to that. I will book a ticket for you and we can meet there. 

Message: 
don't you think that will make it worse on social media if we will be spotted together again? and especially at a race? I don't know if I can handle that... 

Message: 
don't worry, I will make sure that nobody will see us together and if you would like to come to the race after we meet I will make sure you get a ticket. No pressure it is all up to you.

Message: 
I guess I will see you in Hungary then, text me the details and I will make sure that I am there. (*Phone number*)