3.

May 2010

"Good Morning Mrs. Min! Please have a seat." Ms. Jisoo greeted her. "Thank you." She replied with a smile and took a seat. Yoongi sat next to her on the other seat.

Today was Yoongi's parents meeting. He was soon going to start school. But, his pre-school behaviour was going to have an influence upon his school life ahead.

"How are you doing Mrs. Min?" Ms. Jisoo asked her. "I'm fine. Thank you. And you?" She replied. Jisoo chuckled. 

"I'm good. How are you doing Yoongi?" She asked the younger. Yongi gave a small smile and replied. "I'm fine."

"Uh, well, how has Yoongi been doing lately?" She asked getting straight to the point. 

Jisoo just shook her head lightly bitting her lip. "To be honest. He hasn't made much progress. He is still just like he was on the first day. He mostly never talks, never take part in group activities, never tends to share things, even never makes eye contact." She explained. 

Mrs. Min let out a deep sigh. Both of women took a small glance at the younger who had his gaze fixed at his feet that were in the air not reaching ground. 

She knew that everything that Jisoo has told is very true. Yoongi is so anti-social. He stay freely only around her and his hyung. 

"I'm so sorry Chaerin ma'am. I tried my best to make slight change in his social behaviour but I couldn't." The teacher sighed defeatedly. Mrs. Min massaged her temples. "But, that isn't all Mrs. Min. There are some positive outcomes. Like....."

She stopped and pulled out a file. She opened it and placed it in front of the mother. "These are the drawings that he made. These are really creative and are very impressive." She praised.

Mrs. Min took a look at the little drawings. There were random things on every page like trees, birds, cars but mostly cats. A smile platered onto her face as she looked at the last drawing. It was a family picture of her, her husband and their sons. 

"Did he made all these?" She asked as she ran her hand through the boy's soft locks.

"Yes. It's hard to believe as these are from a kid who is barely 6. Mrs. Chaerin your child is special. I would just say that protect him at all costs." Jisoo said with a genuine smile on her face. 

She looked at Yoongi who was already giving her a curious look. She adored this sight. Confused Yoongi was the cutest Yoongi. There are a few kids that a teacher never forgets. Yoongi was definitely going to be one of them.

Mrs. Min smiled and nodded. "Can I have this one?" She asked. Jisoo nodded and she took out the family picture. She carefully placed it into her bag. "Is there anything else miss?" She asked the teacher. 

"No. His session has ended. Soon, he is going to start school. I have hopes in him. I wish him best of luck in his future." The teacher expressed her love for the little one. 

"Thank you so much Ms. Jisoo. I am so thankful to you." Mrs. Min said getting up from her seat. Yoongi struggled but succeed to get off of his chair as well. 

"No need Mrs. Min. It's our duty to guide the little kids to a better future and a great life." She replied. 

"You're right. We'll be leaving now." She turned to Yoongi. "Yoongi. Go and say goodbye to your teacher honey." She said softly. 

Yoongi hasitantly walked to Jisoo's table and stood in front of her. "Goodbye teacher." He mumbled fidgeting his fingers. 

Jisoo chuckled and carrassed his cheek. "Goodbye to you too Yoongi. Good luck for your future. I wish you always stay happy and healthy Yoongi." She said with a wide smile. 

Yoongi looked up at her and for the first time he showed her a wide gummy smile. He loved his teacher because she was always nice to him. She always tried to talk to him, make him feel home. This was maybe the last time he was seeing her. 

Yoongi moved forward, got onto his tippy toes and hugged her. "I will miss you teacher." His muffled voice came out. Mrs. Min felt a wave of proud rushing through her body.

Jisoo was a bit taken back. But, she was surprised because Yoongi never showed affection. She hugged him back and moved her hand on his back. "I'll miss you too Yoongi." She replied. 

They pulled away a few seconds later. Yoongi waved at her before going back towards his mom. Jisoo waved back at them as they left the room. 

++++++++++++

Min family was sitting in the living room. Youngjae and Yoongi playing with each other. Mr. Min watching news while Mrs. Min was busy with her phone going through random social media pages.

The sudden ringing of door bell caught their attention. "I'll go check it." The mother stood up and walked to the door.

The door opened revealing a delivery guy. "Good evening ma'am. This is your parcel." The guy handed her a paper bag. She gladly accepted the bag and glanced inside it. "Please sign here ma'am." He pointed on the note he was holding.

Mrs. Min signed the paper. "Thank you. I'll be leaving now. Good night ma'am." THe guy bowed and left. She closed the door and made her way back. 

"Who was there?" Mr. Min asked as she took a seat on the couch. "Delivery guy." She replied calmly. 

"Mommy what is this?" Youngjae asked approaching her as he pointed toward the paper bag. 

"This is....a gift." She said as she pulled out a covered gift out. "A gift. But for whom mommy?" Yoongi asked. She smiled. "It's for all of us. Your daddy will open it. Here." She handed the gift to her husband. 

He took it hasitantly. Both boys got at his either side. Youngjae stood at the left side near the arm of the couch while Yoongi took a seat between both his parents. 

"Daddy. Come on. I want to see what is inside it. Open it." The older boy whined. "Okay. Okay. Relax champ." He sighed and rip off the cover. Both boys were jumping at their spots.

The father's eyes softened when he opened the gift. It was drawing that Yoongi made. Mrs. Min wanted to secure this treasure. So, she decided to get it framed.

"Who..made it?" He asked gently. "Yoongi made it. His teacher praised him so much." She explained proudly. "Give it to me daddy. I wanna see it too." The elder whined. Yoongi face flushed red as he sunk into his seat. His gaze now fixed onto his lap.

Mr. Min gently placed the frame onto the coffee table. He picked Yoongi up and seated him on his lap. "It is so beautiful Yoongi. Just like you." He gently kissed his head. 

Yoongi looked at him. "R-really?" He asked. His father nodded with a smile. "Woah! Yoongi! It's so cute. It's us. This is mommy. This is daddy, this is you and this is me." Youngjae almost shouted cheerfully. He was clearly mesmerised by his baby brother's creativity. 

"So, where are we gonna place it?" The mother asked. 

Mr. Min placed Yoongi on his feet and stood up. He took the frame from his older son and carefully hung it in the living room. Youngjae was happy and jumping continously while Yoongi was flustered but still smiling widely. Mrs. Min came from behind and hugged her husband resting her head on his shoulder. There it was. A complete happy family.