Chapter I

Trigger warning!

Mentions of blood, gore and rape. If you want to know what happened I'll include a small summary at the end of the chapter for those who can't read the chapter :)

''NO, NO PLEASE I HAVE A FAMILY! PLEASE SHOW MERCY!''

He fell to his knees, his trembling hands flying to clutch at my ankles, his breathing erratic. My face showed no emotion as I looked at the kneeling scum in front of me. I liked it. I liked how he begged for mercy even though he wouldn't have it. ''Don't you dare touch me.'' I spat out and he raised his shaky head from the dirty ground to look up at me retracting his hands to his sides. ''How dare you beg for mercy when you showed not an ounce of it towards me?'' I growled as I kicked him right in the face with the heel of my shoe, sending him flying backwards as a pained groan escaped his lips.

I clutched the knife on my hand as I swallowed. I'm really doing this and there's no going back. I slowly started approaching him and he quickly scrambled back, his back hitting the wall. A sinister smirk was painted on my face immediately as I lowered myself to sit on my heels. ''Tell me. How did it feel when you and your little ex friends raped me? I bet it felt really nice for your sick and perverted tastes.'' I told him enjoying how he was shaking like a fish. ''Did you ever think if it was your daughter in my position? What would you do? Ohhh let me answer that for you.'' I continued and I noticed how his eyes widened in pure fear.

''N-No p-p-please-"

''NOTHING! YOU WOULD FEEL ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BECAUSE YOU RAPED HER TOO YOU DISGUSTING FUCK!'' I yelled at the top of my lungs and I plunged my knife deep in his eye, receiving a loud scream of agony. He kept screaming for a few minutes straight as a string of curse words escaped his chapped lips and I just stared at him with an unfazed look. ''You done jackass?'' I asked inspecting my nails, one hand on my waist. ''You f-fucking cunt. Just wait till i get my hands on you. You'll be begging for death.'' he spoke up as blood trickled down his lips and chin to the collar of his dirt stained shirt. I rolled my eyes.

''Already did that.'' 

I dragged my knife starting from above his belt till his adam's apple, applying slight pressure there with the tip, enough to draw blood. ''Enough with the chit-chatting.'' I said before slashing the right side of his face, blood and small pieces of skin flying everywhere, painting my cheek and eye on the way. Another loud scream came from his lips as he touched his bloody face with his hand. I scrunched my face.

''YOU FUCKING LITTLE BITCHHH I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!'' he screamed at the top of his lungs as I rose up. ''You can't even see now, what are you talking about ?'' I asked before he rose up. I immediately took a few steps back as he lunged forward trying to wrap his arms around me but instead he hugged air. 'WHERE ARE YOU, YOU FUCKER? I SWEAR I'LL FUCKING RAPE YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL YOU FUCKING DIE AND I'LL LET YOU ROT IN THIS PLACE.'' he yelled as he looked around-more like turning his head around like a maniac.

''With what eyes?'' I said and I burst out laughing as I saw him turning and moving around like a zombie. ''FUCKIND DIPSHIT COME HERE.'' he said she lunged forward again and he slammed onto the wall making me laugh even harder. ''Ahahah you fuckass.'' I laughed out loud, seeing him stumble around. I finally calmed down and wiped the tears from the corner of my eyes. Enough fun, let's put an end to this already.

I approached him and grabbed a fist full of hair before smashing his head to the nearest wall. Dark red blood trickled down the wall and I questioned myself how he wasn't dead at this point. He fell down on his knees as a pained scream left his lips again for the millionth time this night. I sank my knife in his throat seeing how he spat blood from his mouth and left it the knife there until he was no longer moving or breathing. I sighed as a big cloud of quiet enveloped me and my ears started buzzing.

Nothing was to be heard except my faint and calm breathing. He was finally dead.

All my five rapists were dead. I finally found my peace. I was now waiting for the police to find me. I couldn't hide and I knew that, not that I tried to. I was looking at the corpse in front of me, clutching the knife tighter to my hand, afraid that another danger was lurking around waiting for the perfect chance to attack me. I was being paranoid. I wiped the blood from my cheek with the back of my hand but in the process my bloody fingers stained my white hair making me groan.

''Damn it.''

I sighed as I took a sit on a nearby chair. I placed my knife on top of the old, dusty table and leaned back stretching my arms above my head. Killing is tiring after all. I took out a packet of napkins that I had in my pocket and started wiping the areas on my body that had been dirtied with blood. I shivered as the cold winter air that was coming through the window was nipping at my bare skin. I took my black jacket that was laying on the floor, dusted it amd wore it zipping it all the way up and put my hood on.

All this quiet made me feel a little uneasy even though I loved quiet places. I kept looking from the door to the window as if someone was to come in and kill me. It also started to smell really bad in here and I turned to look at the dead man on the floor with a judging stare.

''It's your fault we both ended up like this.'' I spoke like I was expecting an answer from it.

Not long after loud police sirens were heard in the distance and I bet there weren't two or three cars. There were way more. I got up from my chair and went towards the window to look at the dozen of police cars that parked right outside the warehouse I was in. About ten officers holding guns entered inside and I went to sit at my chair waiting for them to find me. My heart was beating frantically but that was normal wasn't it? I was a killer that was going to get charged with first degree murder. I started wondering what my parents were going to think of me.

Were they going to disown me? Were they going to stand up for me? No one knew.

I heard a bunch of footsteps approaching and took a deep breath calming myself before the dark, rusty door was broken down. 

*****

Hellooo, helloo beautiful people, thank you so much for clicking on this book and I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. For the people that couldn't read the chapter basically our main character kills his rapist after having done the same with the other four.

Also another note is that there will be a lot of POV switching since I'm an undecided person.