Chapter II

Aziel Kaiser was a boy, an 18-year-old boy who wasn't much taller than 1,75 centimeters [5'7 feet]. His mother was Egyptian who worked as a nurse and his father was an English man who worked as an accountant. He was raised in loving family where he was taught everything. He never complained about his life because his parents made sure he had everything. They were just a normal family.

Aizel had semi-long dark brown hair and a beautiful tan skin. These were the two characteristics that he had taken from his mother. His honey colored eyes that stood out were a little gift from his dad. As he got older Aziel was the kid that every parent wanted. He was a good student and a good person with a golden heart. No one could hate him. He was a living angel.

His parents weren't the one's to deny him anything. Though they were a bit reluctant about his decision to dye his hair white but they eventually agreed on the term that he had to get his driver's license which he of course did.

These two loving parents were now sitting at the court watching their son get dragged by police officers to sit at the desk infr of the judge with the lawyer they hired next to him. Across them sat a couple of other people, the families of the men he had slaughter a few nights ago. But one family didn't.

Next to Aizel's parents sat Jessica and Mary Brown. The wife and the daughter of the man Aziel killed last. They didn't care he had died: in fact Mary, his wife, was glad someone did it for her. But now that someone was in danger of facing life in prison. Everyone waited in anticipation for the judge to walk into the room.

Aziel and his parents didn't have the chance to talk at all. Because Aizel was being held temporarily by the police until the day of court. Esraa and John learned that their son had killed five men in cold blood but they didn't know the reason behind it. But now they do.

They fully support their son and they're ready to defend him in every way. Because if Aziel hadn't done anything, Esraa would. The couple shot menacing glares at the other families, feeling pure disgust of not accepting what their husbands did and demanding justice. Of course they didn't believe what they had done and they thought that poor Aziel was just a psychotic serial killer who must stand behind bars.

Eventually the judge walked in and everyone stood up before the judge ordered them to sit down. The rival lawyer began to accuse Aziel, who sat at his chair with a blank face and couldn't wait for all of this to be over. The loud voices of the families became a distant buzzing to his ears as he blocked every sound to calm his head. This was too much.

But he did not once regret what he did. Because they were animals and they deserved it.

It was Mr. Smith, Aziel's lawyer turn to talk and try to save his client from getting life in prison. He started talking with full confidence to the judge who listened to his every world carefully while nodding her head once in a while. After a while Mr. Smith called up Mary and Jessica so they could speak to the judge and that could hopefully work out for Aziel.

The judge smiled at the small and young Jesicca trying to make her feel at ease. She called for Jessica to come stand next to her so she could talk to her about the things she experienced home. Jesicca finally opened up to her and started crying and admi to the whole court room that her father had indeed raped and might have drugged her when her mother was working. Mary broke down, crying out loud as John and Esraa helped her calm down. When questioned by the judge if she knew about this, her answer was:

"Mark was a lazy man who didn't work or do housework. I had to work extensive night shifts so that I could provide money to my family and sometime I couldn't even be home for a couple of days. The day that I got home was immediately when I got a phone call that Mark had died. I was devastated to say the least because even after all of that I still loved him but when my daughter told me what happened and I learned what Aziel had done I no longer felt bad. Aziel did the right thing to kill him. I want justice for him and not for these families right here. I don't give a crap about them." she spat out with tears in her eyes while she glared at them.

"But what if Aziel is proved a liar? What will you do then?" the judge asked as she hit her brown wooden hammer on her desk so she could stop the commotion from the side of the plaintiffs.

"I strongly believe that he is not a liar your Honor."

After the small talk between the judge and Mary, she gave little Jessica a chocolate bar so she could munch on it, accompanied with a soft kiss on top of her head before letting her run to her mother's warm arms that held her dearly. She gave her daughter her earphones and her tablet so she could look at some cartoons the remaining time of the court and not listen to the stuff that were being said.

"Mr. Smith do you have any more evidence that could seem helpful for your client?" the judge asked and the tall, blond lawyer nodded.

"I actually do your honor. I didn't tell anyone about this because i wanted to wait for everyone to be present. When the police officers and a criminologist arrived at the crime scene of the third man that had been killed, Joseph Jones, they found a small camera that was inside his pocket. When they looked through it the found a variety of photos and videos that can actually prove that my client is indeed not a liar." Mr. Smith replied and the gathered families started whispering to each other.

An officer handed Mr. Smith the camera who handed it to the judge. The middle-aged lady in black took the object in her hands and turned it on. She went through the photos and videos, her eyebrows raised in shock as she turned to look at the poor child seating on his chair with his head low. She turned the camera off and she took off her glasses, rubbing her temples and eyes. The audience before her stood silent.

"I've already made my decision. Aziel Kaiser you are a clear murdered who will be punished for your actions." the judge spoke. John, Esraa and Mary slumped in their seats, Esraa's eyes full of unshed tears.

"But you will be not going to prison. After looking at the evidence your lawyer showed me, I don't believe that you could have done what you did if these men didn't... Do these horrible and disgusting things to you." she continued and this caused a backlash from the other side.

"You're honor how can you do that, he's a murderer!! He left our children with no fathers!" one of the many women got up and yelled as the judge eyed her harshly. Aziel's parents felt a sense of relief but still waited for the judge to make her desicion official.

"Aziel Kaiser you'll be going to Blackstorm Institution where hopefully you can show good behavior and avoid getting into prison. Today is Thursday. On Monday you'll be starting your new life in there. Also the following days, Friday Saturday and Sunday you will spend your days with your parents alone and with no police intervention. On Sunday afternoon, 2 police cars will escort you with your parents to the institution." she spoke loud and clear.

"That's my decision, case closed. I would like now for the plaintiffs to stay inside the court room and I would also like for them to watch what is hidden in this small camera. The rest of you can leave." she hit for the last time her wooden hammer in her desk as Aziel and the rest got up to leave. Aziel looked up at his lawyer and smiled weakly.

"Thank you." he murmured and Mr. Smith turned too look at him as he was placing a bunch of papers inside his black leather briefcase. He patted the boy's head and nodded, a small smile at his lips barely noticeable. "I just did my job kid."

Esraa run to her son and held his arm while his father held his other one. An officer came up to them as he took Aziel's handcuffs off and left. Mary and Jessica stood next to them and Aziel shot them both a weak smile.

"Let's go home."

*****

I have no idea how court works and let's pretend the things I've written are correct and ALSO I know that if this was real life Aziel would be in prison but please for the sake of the story that will not be the case💀