HARRYS HEARING

Harry pov
On August 12th,me and Arthur went through security and other things.

I walk into a court like room alone,it was super but horribly familiar.Like when Amelia and I watched people get taken into Azkaban.

"You're late." Said a cold male voice.

"Sorry,i-I- didn't know the time had changed."I said nervously.

"An owl was delivered to you this morning, it is not our fault." The voice said. "Take your seat."

I sat in the chair that was in the center of the room.

There was about fifty witches and wizards around me,making me even more nervous.

"Very well, the accused finally being present, let us begin.are you ready?" Said fudge.

"Yes, sir," said an eager voice,I knew. Percy, Rons older brother,I think he was going to be taking notes because he was holding a notebook and quill.

"Disciplinary hearing—— August 12," said fudge as Percy took notes,"into offenses committed under the decree of the reasonable restriction of underaged magic and performed magic in-front of a muggle by Harry James Potter resident at number four privet drive, Little Whinging, Surrey."

"Interrogators : Cornelius Fudge, Minister of Magic; Amelia Susan Bones, Head Of Deparment Of Magical Law Enforcement; Dolores Jane Umbridge, Senior Undersecretary to the Minister, Court scribe, Percy Ignatius Weasley — "

"— witness for defense, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore," said a quiet voice behind me,making me turn his head. Dumbledore was striding serenely across the room

"Ah," fudge said. "Dumbledore. Yes. You—got our message that the time and er place had changed, then?"

"I must have missed it. However due to a lucky mistake, I arrived at the ministry three hours early, so no harm done."

"Well,I suppose we will need —er another chair. Uh- I - Weasley-"

"No need." Dumbledore said and a chair appeared out of no where, Dumbledore sat down.

"The charges against the accused are as follows: that he did knowingly, deliberately, and full awareness of the illegality of his actions, having received a pervious written warning from the ministry of magic on a similar charge, produce a patronus charm in a muggle inhabited area, in front of a muggle, on the second of august at 23 minutes past nine."

Then they spoke about some things I did not understand.

"You are Harry James Potter, of number four privet drive, Little Winging, Survey?" Fudge said.

"Yes."

"You have received a warning three years ago from the ministry for using underage magic, did you not?"

"Yes but-"

"And yet you still conjured a patronus on the second of August."

"Yes but-"I said.

"Knowing that you aren't,unless you're over the age of seventeen, allowed magic outside of school."

"Yes," I said,"but-"

"Knowingly that you were close to a muggle?"

"Yes," I said angrily," but I only used it because we were-"

"You produced a fully fledged patronus?" Asked the witch on fudges left