LOST PROPHECY

Narrator Pov:The twins stared ahead at the flashing lights and loud yelling as they walked out

Narrator Pov:
The twins stared ahead at the flashing lights and loud yelling as they walked out. They felt nothing, it's a feeling most would call numb.

"Amelia Potter is alive!"

"What happened in there?"

"Is Voldemort really back?"

More questions were being spat out at them.

Dumbledore walked next to the twins and grabbed Harry's arm, Harry's grip tightened on his twin sisters hand.

Amelia pov

Me and Harry we're sitting in silence, our friends were with the professors in the hospital. We had no more family, but we were together and alive. That's all that mattered. I stood up and he did the same, I glanced away and then looked at Harry, who was in front of me.

"I'm sorry for not telling you that I was alive sooner,"

A tear fell down his eye and he hugged me, I wrapped my arms around his neck. Tears fell, both happy and sad. The hug felt like it lasted a while and it did.

"Do whatever you have to or want to, just please leave me."  He cries. "And. . .please don't kill Dumbledore." He added.

"Harry," I whispered , when we pulled away from the hug, "I know what it said."

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches...born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark them as his equal, but one twin will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and one twin had to die so the other can kill. . .evil must die at the hand of the alive twin for neither can live while the other survives...the ones with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...."

"Kreacher lied" Dumbledore said calmly.
said Dumbledore calmly."You are not his master.so he could lie to you without even needing to punish himself. Kreacher intended for you to go to the Ministry of Magic."

"He sent me on purpose?"

"Kreacher, I am afraid, has been serving more than one master for months."

"How?" Harry asked. "He hasn't been out of Grimmauld Place For Years,"

"Kreacher seized his opportunity shortly before Christmas. Dumbledore," said. "when Sirius, apparently, shouted at him to get out. He took Sirius at his word and interpreted this as an order to leave the house. He went to the only Black family member for whom he had
any respect left...Black's cousin Narcissa, sister of Bellatrix and wife of Lucius Malfoy."

"How do you know all this?" Harry said. His heart was beating very fast. He felt sick. He remembered worrying abour Kreacher's odd
absence over Christmas, remembered him turning up again in the attic.