LION AND SERPENTS

Author Note: yes Draco does get beat up in this
chapter just not by the twins.

Harry pov

"Yeah- almost ready ron! Hold up—can't find my wand." I said and looked around the room.

"your trunk." Amelia's voice said, I looked at my trunk and there was my wand, I looked there a few minutes ago. I grabbed my robe and put it on and hurried to the common room.

Dumbledore pov

"You said you would bring her back." Severus said to me.

"I couldn't, it would ruin the plan."

"You lied!" Said Severus. "I promised Lily when we were younger to protect her daughter if she ever had one."

"What about her son?"

"I never promised anything about a son."

"You knew why amelia had to die,Severus. She was going to ruin everything..she pretty much already did." I said. I looked at the door, Amelia was standing there, her arms crossed. My eyes widened and I blinked and she was gone. That was the Third time today. What was wrong with me?

__________________________________

Draco pov

I stared at the picture of Amelia in the green dress, then my eyes went to the muggle pills that muggle Ravenclaw gave me for a few galleons.

Tomorrow.. I have a quidditch game today.

__________________________________

Harry pov
What does the Slytherin team look like? I wondered.

"Some stupid thing 1 and thing 2 gorillas replaced Derrick and Bole as beaters." Amelias voice said.

"Oh."

"Montague, he is literally built like Dudley." Amelia laughed and I did to.

"Who are you talking to?" Neville asked as he walked in.

"Uh..no one,it's stupid."

"What? Seeing Amelia or something?" Neville asked.

I went quiet.

Neville walked closer to me and whispered,"I use to see my parents a lot. I remember them talking to me, visiting me."

"Does it go away?"

"Yeah, it does. You just have to understand she is dead..really dead." I saw tears in his eyes. "I don't want to believe she is either."
__________________________________

As the quidditch game went on, the slytherins were singing a song called "weasley is our king."

"Probably made by Malfoy" Amelia said, she was now floating next to me, she smiled,"you got this Harry. If you have to, I give you permission to best his ass, or I will come back from hell and will."

"I wish you would."

"The Snitch," she said and pointed, I spotted it and went for it. I was so close, Malfoy was following me.

"Harry!" She yelled.

I caught the snitch before I could react,a bludger flew making me fall,I still held onto the snitch.

"Are you all right?" Angelina said in a frantic voice

"It was that thug, crabbe. Whacked the bludger when he saw you get the snitch, but we won! WE WON!"

And Malfoy went on about the song, about the Weasleys. I clenched my hands. Fred and George realized what he was talking about.

"Leave him alone, he just being his normal self. He is a sore loser." Angelina yelled.

And they went on.

"I mean- no wonder Amelia died so soon, must be because she hated all of you- I totally get it—"

And that's it, I stormed towards Malfoy and knocked him on the ground before Fred or George could get to him.

I could hear people screaming, Malfoy was screaming under me in pain, I was going to kill him.

I looked up, Amelia was there.
I kept hitting him, "think you're all better than me because your rich, and got into my sisters life? Well you fucking ruined it!"I pounded on his face, "just like you ruined everyone else's lives here! Just go die! And plus- she probably just used you for money just like your other friends — and answers about Voldemort and— She hates you—"

I knew he had no idea what I was talking about because well Amelia took away his memories but it still felt great to tell him.

"IMPEDIMENTA!"

and now Madam Hooch was screaming at me, she told me to go to McGonagalls office so I marched off the pitch.

Amelia was now walking with me.

Sorry.

He deserved it. Amelia spoke in my head.

He is your boyfriend.

Was, I took away his memories.

I looked at her, please come back to me, I don't know what to do. I'm going to die without you.

Harry, I will always be with you.

I looked down and smiled, a real smile. But my smile faded when I staring at Mcgonagall's door.

I'm in huge trouble, Amelia.

I'm going to kick your arse if you get expelled.

__________________________________

Banned, I said in my head to Amelia ,Me, Fred and George, all banned. She was sitting on the ground next to where I was sitting which was on the couch in the Gryffindor common room.

And Draco?

Pretty much dead.

She laughed, I wonder how mom and dad would react to that. And then said, Dad would probably be cheering and mom. . .well I'm not sure, she would have mixed feelings.

You talk to them?

Not anymore.

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes for a few seconds and when I looked back to my sister. She was gone.
__________________________________

"I'm so sorry Harry, this is all my fault—"

"You didn't make me punch Malfoy," I said angrily.

"If I wasn't so lousy at quidditch—"

"It's got nothing to do with that—"

"If that song wouldn't of wound me up-"

"It would it would anyone up—"

I turned around and then back around,"just shut up! It is bad enough without you blaming yourself for everything!"

"This is the worst I have felt in my life."

"Join the club." I muttered.

"Well," Hermione said, her voice trembling slightly," I know what might cheer you both up."

"What?"

"Hagrid is back." Hermione says, a huge smile on her face.