Chapter 3

Sorry for long wait again im not too good at keeping up with updating and I'm sorry it's so short I'll try and make my chapters longer but I hope you are enjoying my story! Thank you so much for reading!!! xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassie's POV;
"Miss Johnson are you going to answer me or just stand there like you've just seen a ghost" Mr Blackbourne said snidely to me.

"I urm.. I mean come on Mr blackbourne why do you care. It's been years I would of thought that you would've finished the assignment by now, so I just you know thought I could come back..." I stumbled over my words while looking at his steely grey eyes which looked like they were getting colder by the second.

"You thought miss Johnston? Well you thought wrong because I specifically remember telling you not to come back ever," He continues his voice turning into a hushed whisper that still held enough venom in it to make me flinch. All of a sudden there was an uproar of noise around us as what their so called leader had said had sunk in as now the boys were causing quite a riot and shouting at us trying to fully figure out what the hell is really going on!

"SHUT UP!" booms silas's voice over the rest his Greek accent getting thicker in anger and confusion. As the room fell into silence he carried on, "what the hell is going on mr Blackbourne, what does she mean by us finishing out assignment and why the hell does she seem so scared of you?!"
Mr Blackbourne seemed to have forgotten that all the others were in the room because he looked shocked and went incredibly pale as he realised that all the boys and Sang we're looking at home with confused and annoyed faces.