Chapter 4

Cassie's POV

"I, well I mean that urm you see" Mr Blackbourne said stumbling over his words when he began but soon becoming his usual cold calculating self " I asked Miss Johnston over here to leave because you all needed to focus on your assignment. That is what's important"

The confident facade I was trying so hard to keep up was slowly crumbling away as he acted like all the time that me and the boys spent together wasn't deemed important. Dragging my eyes away from the cold man in front of me I looked around the room at all of the boys faces. Silas looked outraged. North looked ready to hit something. Luke's usual happy demeanor fell away into a face of disgust. Kota kept his calm collected face up but his jaw twitched in anger. Gabriel was running his hands through his usually perfect hair. Victors eyes were alight in a fire of anger. Nathan was tensing his body looking ready to pounce. Even Doctor Green looked surprised and taken aback by the words that just came out of his 'friends' mouth. However the last place my eyes fell was the little body of the girl curled up in the chair in the corner. It wasn't Jessica so it hurt that apparently I wasn't important enough for them, but Mr Blackboure could damn well go and let the boys look for someone else.

---------------------------------------------

I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long! I really had no idea what to do with the story and couldn't think of what to write. However now I think I've got back into it so I hope you carry on reading cause i'd love to try and get better at this and carry on writing it.

Thank you to everyone who's read this and will carry on reading further.