Chapter 2

You held onto that piece of paper for dear life as you left Integra's office. Your adrenalin off the roof, you exited Hellsing Headquarters putting on your best facade, pretending you hadn't just gotten railed by your superior.

The name of the hotel written on that paper was practically engraved in your head as you impatiently waited for your upcoming meeting with her. You didn't want to admit it prior to the recent turn of events but you had the biggest crush on your boss. Her expertise in decision making, her unyielding attitude and ability to stand tall between the men around her only added to that. Her staggering beauty and dominating personality lingered in your mind…

As the time approached you changed out of your uniform into civilian clothes and took a taxi to your destination. On the ride you couldn't help but think of the lack of morality in your little affair. You were screwing your boss and possibly endangering your career - as well as hers- should news about your relationship ever come to light. 

But goddamn it, you were determined.

You arrived at the surprisingly fancy hotel, your throat only getting drier after each step you took,the anonymous and secretive setting casting an unnerving shadow over you. When inside, you took short but determined strides to the hotel room written on the paper in Integra's neat handwriting.

There it goes. You knocked twice.

Integra opened the door, free of her heavy blaiser, wearing a white buttoned down shirt. Her signature neck tie loosened revealing her structured collar bone and teasing towards her chest. With her gun holster still on, you were glad it was missing her pistol.

'I'm glad you came, (Y/N). Come in. You took a deep breath entering the hotel room, the door closing softly behind you. 'You do understand the secrecy of the situation?'

'Yes. Of course.', you replied instantly.

'Good. If word of this got out I'd have to go through hell and back to keep my position.', she sighed. 'Not to mention that you would most definitely lose yours.

'But from the moment I laid my eyes on you, I couldn't stop thinking about you.'

Her voice dropped to whispers only you could hear as embraced you from behind, putting her lips on yours. She started taking off your jacket, throwing it on the floor. You started removing your own clothes until you were down to the matching set of undergarments you had changed into.

She noticed and smiled, eyeing you up and down.

'Dressed for the occasion I see. I'm glad our previous exchange didn't fail to leave an impression.'

Standing, she started taking her belt off slowly, unbuttoning her pants, never breaking eye contact with you, fully aware that you were captivated by the show she put on. You sat still as you watched her disregard her garments one after the other in a painfully slow and sensual pace. Her toned body complimented by the shade of her briefs stood opposite you, for you and only you to see. You hadn't expected but she wasn't wearing a bra.

The sight of her naked and unarmed sent heat between your legs as proved by the change of the impression imprinted in your face.

'Sir Hellsing, I-I wanna make it up to you. What you did. In your office'. It took courage to speak without being spoken to for the first time.

'Very well.'

You took short, cautious steps to her. You cupped the face of the taller woman with your hands and pressed your lips to hers. She gave in to kiss as you pushed her closer to the bed. She fell into the soft mattress, you following her. Getting over her, you continued planting kisses on her, this time slowly moving from her lips to her chest and then to her abdomen. You kissed her carved stomach making your way to her hip bone. The sound of her soft breaths were music to your ears. Finally, you reached her pelvis. Receiving the message, she opened her legs, making enough space for you to settle.