22 - And We're Off!

A/N: Lowkey need to rewatch the ending of to the top pt 1 so i know what to write for this lmfao

Disclaimer: the spring nationals are actually on January 5th. I did not know the exact dates of each match, so let's just pretend its in july ok? it'll save me lots of time haha

I woke up early the next morning to hear the beeping from my alarm. Today was the day, we were leaving to Tokyo.

Getting out of my bed, I changed quickly so I could have a somewhat filling breakfast. Although, I should get crepes in harajuku. 

The bus was set to leave at 3:45 AM. It was about 3:30. My parents had forced me to sleep no later than ten yesterday. 

The morning was rather uneventful. I ate breakfast - mmm waffles. I packed my bags, we'd be staying for around 2 weeks, although most of the time was for practicing and sightseeing - Nationals would only be around a week. 

I left without waking up my parents. After all, I could just text them on the bus. 

We were meeting up at the school, just to check that we had everyone ready to go. I was super excited! This was our first nationals in a really long time. And we got to go to Tokyo. And I got to see everyone. Like Sakusa...

It'd only been a few weeks since I'd last seen him, but I wish I could see him everyday. Mostly to annoy him.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hinata ran up to me as soon as I came in the range of the school.

"SHUT UP HINATA!" Both Daichi and Kageyama yelled at the boy. 

"They're right Hinata, it's 3 in the morning. People are sleeping." I held in my laughter watching him pout and go run back angrily to Kageyama.

"Alright is everyone here?" I lined up with Kiyoko and Yachi as Coach Takeda took a head count. 

As soon as we triple checked that everyone was present, we each stepped onto the bus, ready to leave.

"ITS SO EARLY! THE ONLY TIME IVE LEFT EARLY WAS FOR TRAINING CAMP!" Hinata bounced around in his seat, Kageyama getting more annoyed by the second.

"STOP JUMPING DUMBASS!" Kageyama shouted, making the whole bus flinch. 

It was a quiet ride after that. No one wanted to piss Kageyama off. 

"Say Y/N," Kiyoko turned to me after a couple minutes in. "What do you want to do during our stay?" 

I think for a minute, reflecting on my past trip to Tokyo. I definitely needed to visit Harajuku, a place I never got to see last time. I do not want to visit that cafe again- bad memories. (See chapter 18). However, I really need to go back to that one trampoline park I went to at 6 in the morning. That was fun. 

"I have a lot in mind. But first, let's focus on the hotel. I need a nice warm bath to be honest." I laughed, pulling out my phone to waste time.

The Host Club

number one, can you sing the opening
to i want it that way?

Kuroo
really? ok...
you are... my fire

number two keep it going

Bokuto
the one...desiree

number three!

Semi
believe
when i say

number four

Tendou
i want it thatttt wayyyyyy