three

"Is it to stupid to feel
like I'm losing you already?"

You ran around like a headless chicken most of the day, everything and anything seemed to stress you out much more.

Wonwoo noticed in class that you could barely concentrate, your cheeks flushed the moment you had to think about something other than the boy who was taking you out tonight.

You had been flustered for the last month or so now, but today it was different. It was your first official date, and Mingyu had taken all this time to plan everything and make sure it was perfect - just for you.

It was sweet, but enough to stress you out completely. "What do I wear?" You sighed as Wonwoo watched you from the edge of your bed. "Help."

"What do I know about girls fashion?" He grumbled, dodging the pieces of clothing that came flying from your wardrobe. In an attempt to help, he did actually pick some of the pieces up, looking at them although making no comment. "I'm sure he won't care what you're wearing, Y/N."

"How about this?" You asked, holding up the long pale pink dress.

It was very you, and Wonwoo was sure he had seen you wear it before. He held up his thumbs, pursing his lips as he smiled. "Perfect."

"Are you just saying that because you think it's what I want to hear?" You titled your head, the boy chuckling lowly as you jogged by, scruffing up his hair as you ran to get changed. "That's my best friend."

He waited for you for what felt like hours, yet he occupied the time by playing a game on his phone, like always.

When you appeared again, he smiled as you posed in the doorway. "I told you it would be perfect."

You rushed around for a moment longer, he could hear you whispering a list of things to remember as you continuously checked the time on your phone. The sound of a car door slamming from outside was enough to make you perk up, your eyes widening. "He's here."

"I think he is," Wonwoo chuckled, standing up as he placed his hands upon your shoulders, a reassuring smile on his face. "Calm down, you've got this."

"Do I, though?" You sucked in a deep breath, and your once happy face seemed to be replaced with that worrisome look that your best friend didn't like to see. "What if I mess it up? I've never dated anyone."

"You haven't messed it up until now, have you?" He asked you, your nerves calming as you clutched his hand. "You'll only mess it up if you don't wipe that lipstick from your teeth."

With a joking scowl, you placed a kiss upon his cheek as he walked you downstairs. He would stay inside for now, waiting until you left to begin his journey home.

As he watched you smile and close the door, your wobbling, nervous legs leading you to the handsome boy who stood waiting for you - Wonwoo felt a piece of him go with you.