Chapter one

"Niovi, wake up!" My best friend stood at my bed with a pillow in her hand.

"Do not hit me, I repeat if you do. I will drop kick you so hard." I mumbled. getting ready to just go back to sleep.

"Alpha Cedric has ordered everyone to go into the haven, and stay with the luna." I sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"He'd only do that if there was something serious like a rogue attack." She threw me a jacket and sat at the edge of the bed.

"I heard rumors that these aren't rogues." I looked at her confused. I put on my jacket and grabbed my boots.

"Celestia cannot be unsupervised. We should protect her. She cannot fight while being pregnant." Verona nodded her head, leading the way.

Alpha Cedric is thirty-four years old whistle Luna Celestia is thirty-two. They have two children together and one on the way. Our pack isn't the strongest but we got the best warriors.

My eyes widened, "I haven't even told my sister anything." I stopped and heard the warning signals. I looked at Verona who shook her head, "You know I cannot go without telling her good luck."

My sister is choosing to put down her life for everyone else's safety, but what cannot be denied is the possibility of losing and losing the only family I have left. My sister who is twenty-four chose to be a warrior while I and Verona are servants to protecting Celestia.

"Don't go alone. Let me come with you." She grabbed my elbow stopping me from going.

"No. You need to protect the luna. She is the most valuable thing out of everyone here." I yanked my arm from her grip and ran to the front.

Thoughts of everything going wrong. I ran as fast as I could. I couldn't waste my energy transforming into a wolf. I saw them in the front, already in position.

"What are you doing here, Niovi!" My thoughts were clouded by Belvie's overprotectiveness.

"I couldn't say good luck without seeing you." I could almost see my sister's disappointing face.

"For a person who takes training, you are quite the slow runner." Those words were like a dagger to my heart.

I finally reached them. I heard Alpha Cedric growl beside me.

"I just want to say I love all of y'all and I know you'll make it out of this war alive." The smile that was planted on my face soon disappeared the more I talked. "Because we're fucking the Celestria Eclipse pack..." That was a lot more embarrassing than I thought it was going to be.

"You shouldn't be here. The Aurora moon pack can jump out at any moment. I wouldn't want you to get hurt." I saw right before my eyes wolves coming out of the woods and circling us.

"Oopsy, it's alright. I've practiced, and I also watched twilight. I know how to fight." I kept nodding my head but the only thing I wanted to do was skedaddle. "Wait, did you just say the Aurora moon pack!" My jaw dropped.

I looked so scared, and frightened.

The aurora moon pack is the most dangerous pack of them all. In the US they're dominating every other pack. Why would they want to kill us?

"Why are they after us?" I asked Belvie.

"They want to invade our pack!" She growled.

I stood there shocked. Just being here could get everyone here killed.

"Do me a favor, Niovi...please do whatever you can to survive." I nodded my head.

I couldn't beat them in my human form, and it would be easy to attack me while transforming into my wolf.