~Prologue~

I don't own Bnha/Mha if I did Izuku wouldn't be as.....forgivable? Deku would end up with Kiri, Todo, or Denki, and there would be an happy ending

' Deadpool is so cool!' A 'thought' or ~flashback~

"Deadpool is so cool!" "Speaking" (just a calm convo)

".......deadpool.... you didn't have to..."

(^I don't know how to explain this so here^)

"DEADPOOL! Come back!" (Screaming with great emotion; fear)

"DEADPOOL!! YOU BITCH!" (Screaming in rage/ anger)

"..no.....No...NO....this wasn't supposed to happen..." A battered man screamed anguish.

If one were to take a closer look at the scene, you could see 20 disfigured bodies; all covered in dried blood, dirt, and tears.

' My friends.....my family.'

~Flashback~

"ALL FOR ONE THIS HAS GONE ON FOR LONG ENOUGH" The man screamed bloody murder

" Oh?" All for one asked while chuckling darkly "Unfortunately i'm just getting started"

Afo suddenly snapped and there appeared his friends, all confused and some still injured. The man sprinted quirk at 100% knowing the power Afo had. A bright light suddenly appeared stunning the man for a split second, however that split second gave Afo enough time to permanently unalive (Deadpool reference) all 20 of the adults. The man stared as the bodies dropped, slowly walking over to the bodies, silent tears rolling down his face. The man looked at all the bodies then.....seen his fiances finger twitch. The man dropped next to his fiances side and gripped his hand, and let out out a sob at his fiances words.

"I-I'm so s-sorry" The dying man choked on his own blood while letting out a few tears.

The man tried to laugh and make a joke " I-I guess being the n-number 3 hero doesn't come with p-perks heh-ugh" He said trying to laugh but groaned in pain.

Hearing a chuckle both men turned to the sound "How heartwarming" Afo mocked while wiping a non-existent tear. "I gave you a few minutes with your lover now to finish this" He said with a sarcastic eye-roll.

Another bright light and the sound of choking, the man slowly turned and seen his lover choking because of a knife in his throat. The man now alarmed because only one person could throw knives with that much precision.

".....Toga? HOW I SEEN YOU DIE" The man screamed in confusion

The women skipped out of an abandoned building, giggling at nothing. "Hi Izu-kun did you think about my offer" The blushing girl asked while fluttering her eyelashes as if she hadn't just killed his fiance.

"Toga......How?" The ma- Izuku muttered in confusion

"Silly Izu-kun, didn't i tell you the only one who i'll let kill me is you" The women giggled and hugged herself

"Enough of this chit-chat" Afo said with a hint of annoyance, then quickly snapped his fingers and both villains disappeared.

~Flashback over~

"....no" Izuku whispered

"I.......want to go back" were the last words to come from the mans mouth........

till he woke up again?