{Part One}

~oOo~>

You and Ming both are in the middle of a very very serious scene where your character and her character are fighting.

"May I don't want to hear it!" You belt.

"Then what do you want to hear?! Huh! How sorry I am? How much I hate myself for doing it? Well guess what (C/N) I don't!" Ming yells louder and walked up to you and stops where she was told to. "Your just as human as I am..." Ming muttered. She was now so close to your face.

  You hold your breath in attempt to not laugh but fail miserably. You let out a snort of amusement and that set Ming off as well.

"I- I'm more-." You can't even finish your sentence before you both crack up with laughter. Ming grabs your shoulder for support as you both double over.

"Ming! (Y/N)!" The director shouts at the both.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" You manage to say breathlessly.

"Reset!"
~oOo~>

  You take a deep breath as you straighten your big dress. The crowd roars and screams as your black limo pulls up to the red carpet.

  "Mrs (Y/L/N) would you like me to escort you out?" You turn your head to your driver and shake your head.

  "No thank you." He gives you a curt nod and hops out of the car. Next thing you know your car door is being opened and flashing lights are everywhere. You can't help the smile that slowly creeps up your face as people cheer your name.

  "(Y/N)! She's really here! OHMYGOSH!" Your driver offers you his hand and you gladly take it and hop out of the car. Smiling big the cameras start flashing even more and you wave.

  "(Y/N)! Right over here! Look this way (Y/N)!" You smile and start to walk onto the red carpet. Fans scream your name along with countless of photographers.

  "Beautiful! Can we get an over the shoulder!" You look towards a middle camera and smile as you turn to look over your shoulder slightly.

  "(Y/N)! To the right please! Look over to the right!" Your smile fades a little into a grin as you look into the right cameras.

  "Thank you!" You shout to the photographers after another hot minute of taking pictures. You then head over to your crazy fans. They are all holding out cards and pictures for you to sign some of them even have their phones out for a picture.

  "(Y/N)! Can you take a quick picture?" You finish up signing a card and turn to a blonde teenage girl.

  "Of course!" You crouch down a little to get to her level and she snaps a quick photo.

  "Thank you!" The girl reaches over the railing to give you a hug which you happily return. You then walk a little farther down the line, you seem to be signing things every five seconds.

  "Hey! (Y/N)! My wife loves you! Could you tell her hello please? Her name is Shannon!" You look up slightly from a signing and wave to his camera.

  "Hey Shannon! Hope your having a lovely evening!" You blow a quick kiss to the camera and then wave before handing back the picture you signed.

  "(Y/L/N) can you sign my babies shirt please?!" You scrunch your eyebrows together as you search for who said that and then next thing you know there is a cute chubby baby in your face thats wearing a white onesie with your famous line printed on the front. You smile wildly at the baby who's being held up by his father.

  You grab the mans pin and sign (y/n) and a little note of luck towards the kids future.

"Thank you (y/n)!" You give the baby a quick kiss on the cheek and left behind a red lipstick stain.

  Finally after forever You make it out of the craziness and go find the rest of the cast.

~oOo~>

You and Chloe are in Elizabeth's trailer trying to get her birthday decorations up as fast as you possibly can.

"Hurry (Y/N)... Elizabeth will be here any minute!"

"I'm trying but I can't get this stupid knot to-" suddenly Elizabeth's trailer door burst open and you both turn your heads to see Elizabeth walk through. Your hand goes to your mouth and Elizabeth cocks an eyebrow out of confusion.

"What the bloody hell." Chloe burst in to laughter and puts both hands on her knees.

"Oh God..." Chloe half screams as she falls on her hands and knees. You start howling with laughter as Chloe rolls onto her back. You and Elizabeth share a glance before she notices the happy birthday sign in your hands.

"Oh!" Elizabeth sniggers and tries not to laugh as she slowly backs out of her trailer. "Carry on!" She calls from outside.

~oOo~>

You and Clark, Ming, And Chloe where all sitting down and having lunch when you felt and unexpected rush of nausea. Your hand flies up to your mouth and you try and keep your food down. Clark notices this and cocks and eyebrow.

"You alright (Y/N)?" You put up a finger and nod while you swallow. Chloe and Ming both looked up from their phones and look to you. You suddenly start to gag. Ming doesn't hesitate before she grabs the outdoor trash bin and sits it in front of you. Chloe turns away and tries not to barf while you empty your stomach.

  Puke burns your throat and once you finish it feels like your lungs can't get enough air. Clark passes you a water and you take a quick sip of the cold liquid.

"Is it over?" Chloe asks with her eyes still squinted closed.

———————

Ik this first one sucks and is short but I wanted to post at least one so some of you confused people can understand what I'm talking about!