{part two}

~oOo~>

You and Brett where in the middle of an important fight scene. You agreed that you wouldn't need your stunt double cause you were just supposed to be simply thrown into the wall. Once your wired up Brett gets into his position in front of you.

"You ready (Y/N)?" The director calls. You nod your head and give him a thumbs up. "Alright... and Action!" Brett scowls as he walks up to you.

"I've told you once (C/N), but it's clear you need reminding." You can see Iian and Ming walk up to the set out of the corner of your eye. You suddenly forget what comes next but before you Can ask your brutally reminded by getting thrown into the wall. The wires pull you with such force that you hit the wall with a bang. Everyone gasps and puts a hand over their mouths as your head slowly lowers.

"Damn It..." you mutter as you put a hand up to your head.

"You alright (Y/N)?" You nod and tried to make it look like nothing but your unaware of the blood dripping down the side of your head. "Hey can we get a stunt double in here?" Your head is spinning while the stunt team unhooks you and gently set you on the ground. They walk you over to the side and you sit in your chair while people run to get you water and Iian and Ming comes to you with a rag to clean your wound.

~oOo~>

You and Ming are shooting a scene where May, Ward and, (C/N) are having a huge fight scene.

"Come on May..." Brett snarls as he pulls a gun up to aim at you. You stiffen like your supposed to and eye Ming. "Hand me The map, or (C/N) gets a bullet in the head." Ming glances at you then to Brett as if she was considering her options. Finally after a minute she sighed and hesitantly handed Brett the map.

"Now let (C/L/N) go..." Brett grinned an evil grin and stuck the map in his pocket.

"Oh Melinda, so gullible."

"Let her go!" Ming warns.

"You really think I'm going to let her go? I need to keep you away somehow." Brett pulled the gun up towards your head and squeezes the trigger.

But it doesn't shoot.

Brett tries again and again but it still doesn't shoot. You press your lips into a thin line and take a step forward as you clear your throat.

"Uh, would- would you like some help there Ward?"
Ming bends over and laughs and Brett scoffs through his nose with a big smile on his face.

~oOo~>

  You and the rest of the cast is sitting in a interview.

"Alright everyone!" The camera man shouts, grabbing all of y'all's attention. "We are going live in 3...2...1!" Everyone quiets down and you wave to the camera.

"Hey everyone my names (YN/YLN) and I play  (C/N) on Marvel's Agents of SHIELD and today we are going to be playing WHOS WHO with ABC live." You stop talking and that's Chloe's que.

  "Send in all your questions so we can answer as many as we possibly can!"

  "Alrighty let's start.." You say with a slight laugh. The moderator looks down at his iPad and reads off the first question.

  "Who is most likely to get arrested? From FitzSimmonsBabe." You think about it for a moment before realizing everyone is pointing at you. You scrunch your eyebrows up with confusion.

  "What! Me?! How is it me!"

  "Do you not remember the guy you almost punched at the avengers premiere!" Ming says with a slight laugh. You think for a moment before the memory pops in your head.

  "Oh yeah..." everyone burst out laughing and you shrug your shoulders. "Ok ok ok next question."

  "Alright, from AngleTheCalvary," you and Ming share a look. "Who is most likely to get away with murder?" Chloe Ming Brett and Clark pointed at you and you pointed at Henry.

  "Henry?!" Chloe half yelled.

  "Yeah! He's a big dude! He could choke or hold someone down if they tried to get away!" Henry's eyes widened and everyone shared a glance with someone while you laughed into the camera.

~oOo~>
  You and Clark were walking down a hallway on set. Your characters found out May and Daisy were kidnapped and they are both desperately looking for them. You both hear a loud bang and look around like your supposed to. The director then gives the que for Ming and Chloe to walk down the opposite end of the hall. You slowly turn your head and your eyes widen.

  "Phil!" Ming shouts. Clark let's out a breath of relief while he runs down the hall but just before Ming Could wrap her arms around him Clark trips and falls onto Ming and they both hit the ground hard. Clark on top of Ming. Chloe and you are standing there wide eyed. Your hand goes to your mouth and you and Chloe share a look.

  "Oh shit!" Clark says as he gets up off of Ming. Ming sits up sniggering a little.

  "You alright guys!" The director calls. Clark gives them a thumbs up before reaching down and helping Ming up on her feet. "Ming?" Ming also gives him a thumbs up and wipes dust off her but.

  "Alright reset." Clark then heads your way and you wait for him smiling wildly.

  "That was real smooth." You say as you go around the corner.

  "Shut up." Clark mutters, embarrassed.
~oOo~>

You and Jeff Ward are in the common area of the base set and in the middle of a scene.

"Come on Deke you just have to tell her how you feel..." You say as you pinch the bridge of your nose.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that!"

"My God, it's really not that hard. You just go up to her and say 'hey Daisy I really like you, you wanna go on a date sometime. If she says yes, great, if she says no, take it like a man and move on." Jeff shakes his head. "Come on you can practice on me!"

"Fine fine fine!" Jeff takes a deep breath and looks up at you. "Hey Daisy"- that was Chloe's que to walk in the set- "I really like you, do you wanna go on a date sometime?" You swoon and smile.

"Of course Deke I would love too!" Chloe's character was supposed to be shocked and walk out but Chloe decided to put a twist on it.

"Okaayyyy I see you Jeff! Making. yo. move." You and Jeff share a glance before he pulls you down for a fake kiss. The whole room irrupts into laughter and and Chloe ends up on her hands and knees at some point. After a hot minute you two finally pull away smiling and laughing yourself.

"Hey chlo it's your turn..." you quickly say with a smile.

oOo

I promise these will get longer when I get more ideas!!

But these are really fun to write!

If you have any request at all please feel free to tell me!