{part three}

Uhhh so I'm trying really hard to make these unisex but I'm a girl so most of them will be girls but I'll try my absolute hardest to get some male things in here!

If you are apart of the LGTBQ community and want a specific one-shot for your specific sexuality please message or comment.

————————————————-
  You and Clark are both on the red carpet along with many other actresses and actors.

  "(Y/N)! Right over here honey!"

  "(Y/N)! Look to your left! To your left!" You try your best to give everyone a chance to take your picture.

  "Right in the middle (Y/L/N)!"

  "Clark! Clark!" You hear a photographer scream. "(Y/N)! Clark! Get together for a photo! Get together for a photo." All the other photographers yell with agreement and Clark walks over to you careful not to step on your dress. He slips an arm around your waist and you both smile at the flashing cameras.

  "Clark! (Y/N)! Over here! To your right (Y/N)!" Clark helps you out by pointing to the camera.

  "Oh!" You finally spot the camera and Clark chuckles a little. The flashing lights make you see little tiny circles. Finally once they get enough, you and Clark separate and go back to your normal pictures.

~oOo~>

  "Alright (Y/N) we have a few questions for you." Your interviewer leans forward making you nervous.

  "Oh- alright then." Your interviewer looks at the whole cast then back to you.

  "What was it like for you when we it were filming that death scene with Ming, Clark, and Chloe?" You take a slight breath of relief.

  "Well I-... I mean it was like taking a nap at work honestly... but I mean it would've been if we weren't all laughing." Puzzled the interviewer cocks an eyebrow.

  "Why-... why would y'all be laughing? I mean that was a very heartbreaking moment for the fans." The whole cast slowly turns to Ming who was slightly hiding behind Clark.

  "So you know the part where (Y/C/N) gets shot and she's on the ground and bla bla bla bla bla?" The man nods with interest.

  "Well Ming over here was supposed to run into the scene as you know, and there was a little pipe line that was filled with fake blood that lead up underneath my shirt and were the "wound" was." Ming groans slightly and puts her head in her hands. "Well, she was running towards me and Clark and then I don't even know what happened but some how she slipped and fell on the pipe and it was one of those pipes that use pressure to get the substance out of it, so when she fell on it the fake blood shot up all over mine and Clark's face..."

"It was terrible!" Clark cut in. "I mean it was sticky and it smelled like a fucking trash bin."

"Ok ok ok in my defense I got new boots that day and they were still slick!"

"MING they got you new boots so you wouldn't slip!"

Everyone in the audience laughed and clapped.

"Whatever..." she muttered with a smile.
~oOo~>

  You were on set waiting behind a wall patiently waiting for an explosion.

  "(Y/N)!" You turn towards the director.

  "Yes?"

  "You ready?" You nod and stand on a white piece of tape.